TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WWE RAW Weekly Thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=137664)

screech 02-09-2021 06:24 PM

Bummed the Nia spot didn't make the Hulu cut

drave 02-10-2021 08:04 AM

I see what you did there. Should be the highlight of the year.

Both times. First she yelled "My butttttt" then "my hooooooooole".

Fantastic

Lock Jaw 02-10-2021 08:23 AM

I see Asuka is fighting Lacey for the title at the PPV? So, she is 100% losing, right? So Charlotte can win the belt at Mania?

drave 02-10-2021 08:54 AM

Of course they will put the belt on Charlotte at Mania, again.

What a bore.

screech 02-10-2021 09:59 AM

I think Lacey Evans is a good character, but I don't want to see her wrestle.

But yes. She is 100p beating Asuka so Charlotte can have another WrestleMania moment.

drave 02-10-2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screech (Post 5424319)
I think Lacey Evans is a good character, but I don't want to see her wrestle.

But yes. She is 100p beating Asuka so Charlotte can have another WrestleMania moment.

I really hope this is wrong, but I really don't think it is. There will most likely be some shenanigans from the Dirtiest Player in the Game who will try the same shenanigans against his own daughter at Mania.

If it isn't the above, then it'll be a triple-threat with the same end result. This level of predictability is the main contributing factor to no longer wasting time watching it

RP 02-10-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave (Post 5424293)
I see what you did there. Should be the highlight of the year.

Both times. First she yelled "My butttttt" then "my hooooooooole".

Fantastic

Is there any reason why she yelled " My hooooooole " lol? Did someone jam something up there or something?

drave 02-10-2021 01:06 PM

You were dreamin dude.

I just saw the clip, so no idea. She was fighting Lana I think? Probably just fell wrong with her own weight or somethin, I dunno.

screech 02-10-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave (Post 5424340)
I really hope this is wrong, but I really don't think it is. There will most likely be some shenanigans from the Dirtiest Player in the Game who will try the same shenanigans against his own daughter at Mania.

If it isn't the above, then it'll be a triple-threat with the same end result. This level of predictability is the main contributing factor to no longer wasting time watching it

I think this could set up a Flair "reunion" at Mania. Ric helps Lacey beat Askua, then turns on her to help Charlotte win the title.

Volare 02-10-2021 02:02 PM

Then on to Ripley...or once again another hot NXT talent fucking wasted.

erickman 02-15-2021 08:05 PM

the new song to start raw sucks

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 08:21 PM

:| at Gran Metalik's mask now having little cat-like ears.

If the goal was to make his mask look goofy now then WWE succeeded.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 08:32 PM

Hurt Business vs. Lucha Party & Riddle was pretty good.

That Lumbar Check Cedric busted out was one of his best and brutal looking ones ever.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 08:42 PM

:lol: at Bad Bunny winning the 24/7 title.

Poor Akira Tozawa, finally managed to win back the title from Truth only to lose it under a minute.

erickman 02-15-2021 08:42 PM

we just got our worst champ ever

Sepholio 02-15-2021 09:05 PM

LMFAO Lacey Evans is pregnant with Ric Flairs baby.

Sepholio 02-15-2021 09:06 PM

Whoever wrote this story should be ritually sacrificed to a filthy dumpster in a Manhattan back alley.

erickman 02-15-2021 09:07 PM

what in the blue hell is russo back

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 09:07 PM

Yeup this Flair Family drama stuff is easily the worst storyline in years in WWE.

A somewhat boring Women's tag match randomly ends with Lacey announcing she's pregnant and her music starts playing.

Whoever came up with this storyline should have been chucked off of WWE's HQ roof since its been god awful. Or just shown the door for a less messy ending.

erickman 02-15-2021 09:08 PM

how can smackdown be so good and raw be crap

Azriel 02-15-2021 09:12 PM

it probably won't be Flair's baby. Also, Elimination Chamber promo spoiled the upcoming match

Sepholio 02-15-2021 09:13 PM

I want whatever drugs the RAW writers are on. It's gotta be such good shit if they are convinced that this is such good shit.

Volare 02-15-2021 09:13 PM

Just pop'd in to see what's going on....I'm missing nothing apparently.

Sepholio 02-15-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azriel (Post 5426710)
it probably won't be Flair's baby. Also, Elimination Chamber promo spoiled the upcoming match

You're right. With the way this is going it'll somehow turn out that it's Charlottes baby. Yes I am aware what I said.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erickman (Post 5426706)
how can smackdown be so good and raw be crap

If rumors are to be believed, its a mix of Vince and Prichard being way more hands on with RAW Creative than with SD and a fear Vince has of upsetting FOX where they start to second guess wanting to stick with the lucrative tv deal for its entire length.

Plus adding Paul Heyman and Daniel Bryan to SD's Creative team has been way more beneficial to SD than Edge has been with RAW's Creative team.

Sepholio 02-15-2021 09:21 PM

So I must admit that the spot just now where Miz did the 2 neck breakers in a row on Kofi was pretty fucking dope. One through the ropes and then the other immediately after off the apron to the floor. I liked that a lot.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 09:44 PM

Not sure a Satanic star circle counts as being PG.

This Fiend stuff with Bliss has really gone off the deep end. Like I don't think even Lucha Underground went as absurd in direction for their storylines as this Fiend possession storyline has gone in WWE.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 09:56 PM

:| at the tease of a potential Shane McMahon vs. Braun Strowman feud in the future.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 10:09 PM

Yikes at that rough looking catch spot by Styles. Kofi did that thing where he falls backwards from the apron and smacked Style' face which caused Styles to miss catching him and Styles hitting the floor hard.

:| WWE's production crew managed to botch the shot of Osmos' chokeslam of Woods over the crowd barricade.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 10:15 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I will squash you!&quot; - Omos <a href="https://t.co/EB3DQ9Tg3O">pic.twitter.com/EB3DQ9Tg3O</a></p>&mdash; GIF Skull SIX (New Backup) (@gif_skull) <a href="https://twitter.com/gif_skull/status/1361512823063416834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Like who would think that would even be a good shot to use for the spot itself.

Evil Vito 02-15-2021 10:25 PM

Lacey Evans might be pregnant for real and just sticking on TV for a little while.

Evil Vito 02-15-2021 10:31 PM

Also Lacey’s unavailability for Mania just guaranteed Charlotte vs Asuka. I’m sure Charlotte will get the win as per usual.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito (Post 5426751)
Also Lacey’s unavailability for Mania just guaranteed Charlotte vs Asuka. I’m sure Charlotte will get the win as per usual.

At least that would be a better option than having Lacey beat Asuka for the belt at EC and doing a Lacey vs. Charlotte match for the belt at Mania.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 10:52 PM

Less than 10 minutes left in the show and 2 more matches left in this Gauntlet match means some really dumb shenanigans are about to happen.

WWE doesn't know how to properly pace Gauntlet matches anymore since they keep having to resort to shenanigans and quick meaningless portions just to be able to finish them.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 10:54 PM

Yeup Orton vs. McIntyre portion was a big bag of nothing.

Orton got counted out via wacky Bliss shenanigans with the lights and ThunderDome screens.

Volare 02-15-2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito (Post 5426749)
Lacey Evans might be pregnant for real and just sticking on TV for a little while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat (Post 5426753)
At least that would be a better option than having Lacey beat Asuka for the belt at EC and doing a Lacey vs. Charlotte match for the belt at Mania.

Stolen from front....just incase but hey I don't know what yall read.

According to reports, Evans is legitimately pregnant in real life. The news was first reported by Wrestling Inc.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 11:08 PM

Gauntlet match was great up until the Orton part and then mostly tredding water afterwards.

Ending was very predictable after they had Drew go through everyone except Kofi before Sheamus arrived.

Gauntlet match saved this week's show since outside of the Hurt Business vs. Lucha House Party & Riddle and Kofi vs. Miz matches, it was trending a lot towards being a pretty boring show overall.

Emperor Smeat 02-15-2021 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volare (Post 5426766)
Stolen from front....just incase but hey I don't know what yall read.

According to reports, Evans is legitimately pregnant in real life. The news was first reported by Wrestling Inc.

Wonder how Vince feels since that's back-to-back years where whatever big plans he had for RAW's Women's side quickly went up in smoke due to baby related reasons.

Last year it was whatever post-Mania plans he had for Becky and this year is whatever Mania plans he had for the Lacey vs. Charlotte feud.

Maybe even a third year in a row if you count Ronda Rousey.

Lock Jaw 02-15-2021 11:15 PM

I bet David Flair is the father

Lock Jaw 02-15-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat (Post 5426771)
Wonder how Vince feels since that's back-to-back years where whatever big plans he had for RAW's Women's side quickly went up in smoke due to baby related reasons.

Last year it was whatever post-Mania plans he had for Becky and this year is whatever Mania plans he had for the Lacey vs. Charlotte feud.

Maybe even a third year in a row if you count Ronda Rousey.

He is going to demand total control of the sex life of his independent contractors next.