TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Going to rasslin in August (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=138269)

Shisen Kopf 06-11-2021 09:12 AM

Going to rasslin in August

Someone post a link to that Glen Goza song. Anyway it's a house show, haven't watch rasslin since Mania. How terrible will it be?

screech 06-11-2021 09:49 AM

Woooo rasslin!

Bad News Gertner 06-11-2021 11:00 AM

House Shows are always fun.

drave 06-11-2021 11:03 AM

Bonus: No Camera Cuts to deal with...

Heisenberg 06-11-2021 11:54 AM

You’ll get to curse at the show, very nice!!

xrodmuc316 06-11-2021 12:32 PM

Vince McMahon doesn't go to house shows, so it won't be thrown together last minute.

Bad News Gertner 06-11-2021 02:15 PM

I went to one a few years ago not knowing any of the storylines and I had a blast. Mind you I high as a kite.

Lock Jaw 06-11-2021 02:29 PM

<iframe width="932" height="699" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wV-i-H-Vbew" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lock Jaw 06-11-2021 02:30 PM

There you go, sir. Why it took so long for someone to do it, I don't know.

House shows can be fun. Went to one a few years back with some people, including a non-fan, and everyone had fun. Just about watching something stupid and hearing the heels insult your town.

Jordan 06-11-2021 03:58 PM

I don't know how act at live shows. If I pretend it's real then I come off like a screaming lunatic, but also acting like a smart mark Meltzer junior is no fun. It's very awkward.

DAMN iNATOR 06-13-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 5458940)
You’ll get to curse at the show, very nice!!

Too bad they probably also won't allow throwing trash at the wrestlers. Now that would put asses in the seats!

Bad News Gertner 06-13-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan X (Post 5458958)
I don't know how act at live shows. If I pretend it's real then I come off like a screaming lunatic, but also acting like a smart mark Meltzer junior is no fun. It's very awkward.

When I go to Impact tapings, we always get hard Cam front row. They purposely give our large group those spots because we act like lunatics (I belong to a local wrestling group on facebook. There's like 70 of us that go. We are friends with Scott D'Amore). I have no idea what's going on but it's a blast cutting loose and not act like a smart dog thinking about my next chant

M-A-G 06-15-2021 12:23 PM

Saw in the news that the WWE would be coming back to my city soon. Going to need a much better incentive to get me to back out into large crowds again.

Shisen Kopf 08-08-2021 12:12 AM

Went to rasslin tonight. Just got back. Had seats in the 3rd row. Fun times. Told Bobby Lashley he was looking a little fat and needs to work out more. Sasha Banks in person is very nice! John Cena was there and it was a PrettyCool show. You can tell the rasslers enjoy performing at these shows bc there is no pressure and they def interact with the crowd more. 5/7

Evil Vito 08-08-2021 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan X (Post 5458958)

I pretty much do the middle of it. I for the most part just sit there and enjoy the show but if the crowd is chanting for a wrassler I like I'll join in and have a good time with it.

WM35 weekend was a trip because Takeover and G1 Supercard were, for the most part, filled with smart mark Meltzer juniors anyway. But everyone popped for the faces and booed the heels because the faces were guys the crowd actually liked.

Then at WM35 the only smarky thing I did was when Hogan's theme hit my instinct was to boo him for being a racist fuckhead. But 95% of the arena was cheering and the German dudes next to me looked at me like I had three heads :lol:

Damian Rey 2.0 08-08-2021 03:22 AM

Went to a house show in 2018 when I had been really out of the loop. Had a good time just playing along and cheering the good guys while booing the bad guys. It was way more fun than a TV taping.