TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Heroes Season 3 thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=82629)

Splaya 08-31-2008 06:27 PM

Heroes Season 3 thread

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJxBw3uc5cU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJxBw3uc5cU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It looks sick

DS 08-31-2008 07:24 PM

Season 2 was pretty bad but I'm glad season 3 is starting soon.

Destor 08-31-2008 07:31 PM

season two rocked

Disturbed316 09-05-2008 01:56 PM

Season two was good, could have done with being longer though, stupid writers strike.

Looking forward to season three, looks like Nathan survived then :)

Requiem 09-05-2008 02:00 PM

Only a few episodes into season 2 right now.

Only thing I dislike about it is the spanish couple. Not a fan of them at all, but the rest is pretty good so far.

YOUR Hero 09-06-2008 08:38 PM

Really like the show, hope it keeps being good.

Requiem 09-07-2008 06:04 AM

Now that I finished season 2, I gave that trailer a watch. Looks fucking badass. Looks like it will be better than season 2.

It wasn't that I disliked season 2, cause I enjoyed it a lot. I just hated some of the new characters they brought in. The black girl did cheesy as fuck stuff and it pissed me off, and I didn't care about the spanish couple at all.

Shaggy 09-07-2008 11:13 AM

I know alot of people who really disliked Season 2. My only problem with it was that spanish duo.

I cant wait to see season 3. I know the whole season has to do with villains and through some pics I saw online Im assuming that there will be a whole episodes focuses on "What if the Heroes were the villians?" Just like that futuristic episode from season 1.

Splaya 09-22-2008 11:25 PM

So many questions after tonight

Gray 09-23-2008 08:48 AM

Nooo Pirate Bay isnt working :'(

Thought Heroes was going to be on tonight.

YOUR Hero 09-23-2008 10:39 AM

Sylar got Claire right off the bat.

XL 09-23-2008 11:19 AM

Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Doesn't start til October 1st over here (UK). Might have to start downloading this as well now.

Fryza 09-23-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOUR Hero (Post 2293554)
Sylar got Claire right off the bat.

And it was awesome.

Lock Jaw 09-23-2008 11:07 PM

It seems like Claire is developing new powers too.

EMO powers.

"THE ONLY TIME I CAN FEEL IS WHEN I HURT MYSELF!! :'("

Shaggy 09-24-2008 12:54 AM

The new episodes completely screwed up what I was talking to a friend about....

I was talking to him about who I thought should get killed off...

(Spoilers in Black)

I said Mohinder because he is such a huge lead of a character yet has no superpowers. So that happens.....they give him a power.

Lock Jaw 09-24-2008 12:57 AM

SPOILER: show
I don't think his Spider-Man powers are permanent though. Looked like he was losing his powers at the end there. Probably gonna have him become "addicted" to injecting himself with the powers.

Shaggy 09-24-2008 01:00 AM

SPOILER: show
Yea I remember laughing so hard when he started climbing up the wall.... I was sitting there and I just blurted out...."Hes Fucking Spiderman?"

Nowhere Man 09-24-2008 01:03 AM

I'm not sure what to make of it just yet. I'm interested to see what happens with these 'Level 5' villains running around, and the bits with Future Peter could be fun (especially if there's a Peter vs. Peter fight somewhere down the line), but there was a lot I just wasn't too crazy about.

It hasn't hit me as being nearly as thunderously retarded as Season 2 yet, so that's at least a good thing. I'm just glad it got me interested again.

Destor 09-24-2008 07:00 AM

Loving it.

YOUR Hero 09-24-2008 10:15 PM

I'd say ... at least at this point, that Nikki's new personalities come with new powers.

RoXer 09-24-2008 10:57 PM

How did Sylar get to California so quickly?

What Would Kevin Do? 09-24-2008 11:18 PM

So, I wonder if she was just fucking with him, or if Sylar is really going to be Peter and Nathan's brother.

Jon Kano 09-25-2008 12:31 AM

Yeah coulda sworn the shot of Nathan's assassin was carrying something and walking off as the crowd went crazy in the season 2 version of the shooting.

Good start though.

Penner 09-25-2008 12:51 PM

So what was the deal with Nikki anyways?

Like what happened to her

Jon Kano 09-25-2008 01:43 PM

Oh she dead fool

Now her new personna has emerged

I call her, le sex

Blitz 09-25-2008 05:07 PM

Love the first 2 eps. Mohinder really needs a heel turn in the worst way. Such a boring character. Have him go power mad and join the villains.

Fucking Nikki/Jessica/Tracy/WHATEVER. Kill this character. Please. None of her personas are remotely interesting. The idea of her getting new powers with every persona change is sort of intriguing. But the character herself, and Ali Larter's performance, just bugs the hell out of me.

I like what I've seen of the villains (Francis Capra :love: ). Noah Bennett continues his streak of utter badassery. Speedchick is hot as hell. Future Peter is awesome. Need more Future Hiro. All in all, a vast improvement over season 2 already.

Destor 09-25-2008 05:08 PM

Peter needs to die. Way too powerful. It bugs me.

What Would Kevin Do? 09-30-2008 01:44 AM

I love Sylar.

Splaya 09-30-2008 03:19 AM

Absolutely sickening episode tonight.

You finally get some development about Niki. Apparently she was created. I am semi interested in her character again, only to see how it works itself out.

Peter and Future Peter going to the future to see everything. And we get our first true taste of Dark Claire next week.

I am happy that they are making Parkman the new future guy.

And last but not least Sylar is the fucking man. It's going to be interesting to see how they play his character out.

We have 11 more episodes until Chapter 3 is over. Chapter 4 is titled Fugitives, so it's gonna get real interesting.

If any of you saw the preview for next week, and saw the nicer side of Sylar, that is the future him. Next week is the future episode that we have heard about.

Heroes is back to being off the wall great!

Destor 09-30-2008 03:20 AM

Serious question: Would Clair's hymen regenerate everytime? Wouldn't wanna bone a virgin everynight...:-\

Shaggy 09-30-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destor (Post 2300247)
Serious question: Would Clair's hymen regenerate everytime? Wouldn't wanna bone a virgin everynight...:-\

That is one of those questions that would be mentioned by Brody in Mallrats.

Good episode...I love Sylar and cant wait for next weeks episode. He is definently my favorite character on the show.

Lock Jaw 10-01-2008 12:37 AM

Sylar still feels kind of tacked on to me. Like he was the villain for volume one and then because he was popular they decided to keep him going. Though this possible face turn is interesting.

As far as villains go, I liked Adam more than Sylar.

Destor 10-01-2008 12:40 AM

What happend to Adam? I honestly can't remember.

Lock Jaw 10-01-2008 10:16 AM

He got a pretty lame ending and was just teleported by Hiro into a casket and buried alive.

Big Fat Mike 10-01-2008 10:26 AM

Waiting for a Sylar face turn/ Peter heel turn.

Blitz 10-01-2008 06:24 PM

Fucking love Sylar.

Gray 10-01-2008 07:42 PM

Was gonna put it all in spoilers but hm, no-one else has :p

The first episode or second episode had me slightly confused. I remember during the first season, the main catchphrase each of the Heroes had was "Save the Cheerleader, Save the world". The "saving" part was from stopping Syler from getting to her and killing her.

There was some confusion over this, but as far as i remember, Hiro from the future told Peter that Claire got killed by Syler and he took her powers. So the main plotline was to NOT let Syler get to Claire.

But now in the new season - Suddenly everything is okay and its fine for Syler to have her powers? Unless perhaps, they needed Peter to get to Claire first so he could at least "absorb" her powers, to at least fight evenly. Confused.

I cant see Matt becoming the new Isaac, dont think i would want him too either, it would just be more rehashing of previous seasons. The one that has me concerned the most is Hiro and Ando! I really hope they dont happen to break up, those two are a comedic pairing who go together so well, to ruin that would be so sad.

The Nikki/Tracy storyline, hmm, wasnt a massive fan of Nikki [Even if she did dress... interestingly...] but now to find out shes a test tube baby? Hm. Interesting. How did she die though? I seem to remember a wound on her head, most likely be brought up in a few weeks i guess.

But this term "Villains" for the title of the third season. We're three episodes in, and as far as i am aware at the moment, the escapees from Level 5 [Which by the way i think is a rip of the Luthorcorp place on Smallville...] have been caught [Or killed by Syler] so... Bit premature to be finishing that so soon surely?

And i think lastly, Future Peter. Yes awesome. But again confused. In season one Future Peter looked exactly the same [The scar across the face, and in some cases, the hairstyle]. The events of season one never came to pass - Yet somehow, in a different timeline/whatever the new Future Peter looks exactly like the old one? Hm! -And you can also tell the actor of Peter was from the Rocky Balboa movie... Same mouth action as Rocky when he shouts!

Destor 10-01-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gray
But this term "Villains" for the title of the third season. We're three episodes in, and as far as i am aware at the moment, the escapees from Level 5 [Which by the way i think is a rip of the Luthorcorp place on Smallville...] have been caught [Or killed by Syler] so... Bit premature to be finishing that so soon surely?

The escapee's are irrelevent. The tag line "villians" will be the vocal point of the season by exploring what the meaning of being a hero or villan is through the morality and choices our heros make. They are the one battling villians, their own inner villans.

Boondock Saint 10-01-2008 08:40 PM

I think the black dude who killed the other villain is still on the loose.

What Would Kevin Do? 10-01-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gray (Post 2301831)
Was gonna put it all in spoilers but hm, no-one else has :p

The first episode or second episode had me slightly confused. I remember during the first season, the main catchphrase each of the Heroes had was "Save the Cheerleader, Save the world". The "saving" part was from stopping Syler from getting to her and killing her.

There was some confusion over this, but as far as i remember, Hiro from the future told Peter that Claire got killed by Syler and he took her powers. So the main plotline was to NOT let Syler get to Claire.

But now in the new season - Suddenly everything is okay and its fine for Syler to have her powers? Unless perhaps, they needed Peter to get to Claire first so he could at least "absorb" her powers, to at least fight evenly. Confused.

I cant see Matt becoming the new Isaac, dont think i would want him too either, it would just be more rehashing of previous seasons. The one that has me concerned the most is Hiro and Ando! I really hope they dont happen to break up, those two are a comedic pairing who go together so well, to ruin that would be so sad.

The Nikki/Tracy storyline, hmm, wasnt a massive fan of Nikki [Even if she did dress... interestingly...] but now to find out shes a test tube baby? Hm. Interesting. How did she die though? I seem to remember a wound on her head, most likely be brought up in a few weeks i guess.

And i think lastly, Future Peter. Yes awesome. But again confused. In season one Future Peter looked exactly the same [The scar across the face, and in some cases, the hairstyle]. The events of season one never came to pass - Yet somehow, in a different timeline/whatever the new Future Peter looks exactly like the old one? Hm! -And you can also tell the actor of Peter was from the Rocky Balboa movie... Same mouth action as Rocky when he shouts!

Sylar having Clair's power is irrelevant now. The reason they needed to stop him originally was because Peter believed it was Sylar who went nuclear and destroyed New York. If he had gotten Clair's power, Hero wouldn't have been able to stab him, and stop him from going "nuclear." That was the entire reason for "Save the Cheerleader", because they believed Sylar caused the destruction, and they couldn't stop him if he had Clair's power. Since the entire going nuclrear thing is resolved now, it doesn't matter.

Also, Adam showed up in Peter's mom's dream about the future. It was Sylar, Adam, Ali Larter's character, and the black guy who escaped from the prison.

Sylar and Noah are badass together. I really want Sylar to be the true Hero, who stops Peter after Peter becomes corrupted due to essentially being a god. That, or I'm waiting for Peter's mom to feed SYlar Peter's power, making Sylar unstoppable too.