TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   100,002 Replies (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=113232)

Jura 02-26-2014 06:28 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ONKJ162jHM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They stole his elephant again.

Kalyx triaD 02-26-2014 11:43 PM

YES

STEAL IT A MILLION TIMES MORE

Fignuts 02-27-2014 02:29 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Bobholly138 02-27-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkmania (Post 4384764)
HOLY SHIZNIT!!!!

Fuck yeah Eastman and Laird's TMNT is what got me into indy comics.

Emperor Smeat 02-27-2014 04:59 PM

Ghostbusters III's script is currently getting tweaked a bit due to the recent passing of Harold Ramis.

Quote:

The sequel's director, Ivan Reitman, is scheduled to meet with Sony production brass in the coming days to assess how to move forward on the project, which is in active development, according to sources. Ramis, Murray and Dan Aykroyd, who starred together in the 1984 original and its 1989 sequel, were poised to appear briefly in the third outing to set up a baton-passing to a trio of newcomers.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...eworked-683518

parkmania 02-28-2014 08:15 AM

Three geek movies, Ant-Man, Sandman, and Minecraft, advanced on Thursday.

Patrick Wilson (Watchmen) is in negotiations for the last major role in Ant-Man, according to Variety. His role has not been disclosed. Ant-Man is now set to be released July 17, 2015, with Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas starring (see "Disney Moves 'Ant-Man' into Vacated 'Batman vs. Superman' Spot").

The Sandman movie being developed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt and David Goyer (see "'Sandman’ Movie") now has a writer, Jack Thorne, who’s done mostly TV work, according to Deadline. Thorne will work from the treatment by Goyer, who’s written a bunch of comic-based movies including Man of Steel and the Batman and Blade trilogies.

Anybody that’s been going to comic conventions for the last few years has seen more than a few attendees dressed as the pixel heads from Minecraft (see, for example, "Wizard World’s Chicago Comic Con Photos--Part 1"). Now that geek passion is going to be harnessed by a feature film; Warner Bros. has acquired the movie rights, according to Hollywood Reporter. The videogame has sold over 35 million copies for consoles and 14 million copies for PCs since its 2009 launch.

Bobholly138 02-28-2014 09:39 AM

First off the Sandman movie is coming almost 20 years too late. And it will just be a bunch of gothic wankery.

Jura 03-04-2014 10:28 PM

http://images.enstarz.com/data/image...over-games.jpg

Kalyx triaD 03-04-2014 10:30 PM

Everybody who signed up for this should lose their jobs.

Lock Jaw 03-04-2014 11:05 PM

Dunno, looks like a quality flick

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/_zhRPxfFqWY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/_zhRPxfFqWY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Jura 03-04-2014 11:51 PM

That's pretty much the whole movie without all the extra stuff that moves the story along.

Lock Jaw 03-06-2014 03:43 AM

Is 2D animation dead? Can't even remember the last 2D animation movie.... everything all CGI now. Need to go back in time....

Talking about movies in theaters for kids and stuff... all CG.... seems hellish.....

Kalyx triaD 03-06-2014 04:09 AM

3D cartoons are faster to produce and makes money so far, but 2D's alive and well on TV.

ClockShot 03-06-2014 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4390219)
Is 2D animation dead? Can't even remember the last 2D animation movie.... everything all CGI now. Need to go back in time....

Talking about movies in theaters for kids and stuff... all CG.... seems hellish.....

I suggest you track down a theater with The Wind Rises playing.

Lock Jaw 03-06-2014 03:24 PM

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/nqRRF5y94uE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/nqRRF5y94uE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Kalyx triaD 03-06-2014 06:19 PM

Cool.

Emperor Smeat 03-07-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

The Last of Us has been confirmed for a full motion picture. The movie script will be written by creative director Neil Druckmann, with Spider-Man and Evil Dead veteran Sam Raimi amongst its producers.
http://www.screwattack.com/news/movie-us

Cool King 03-09-2014 03:24 PM

I don't know if this should go in some comic thread that I haven't noticed, but as this is the 100,002 Replies thread, I'll ask here.

I'm really not a big comic book guy, so I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to the majority of comic related stuff, but there's a six issue miniseries that I've been wanting for some time (since 2009 to be exact) but I could never find them for sale over here.

Now, they seem to be available on Amazon but issues 2-6 are sold out and I don't know if they'll ever be in stock again, but I doubt they will be. I have however came across a website that's based here in the UK that's selling all six issues as a graphic novel.

My question is, what's better when it comes to comics? Having each issue as a separate comic, or having them all as one big graphic novel? Or does it make no difference at all?

The Destroyer 03-09-2014 03:29 PM

I prefer having them in collected form when it comes to paper stuff.

No ads, for starters. It's personal taste more than anything else really.

Lock Jaw 03-09-2014 03:48 PM

I prefer collections just because they take less space and are easy to put on a bookshelf.

However, I miss getting monthly comics so bad. I feel like the only advantage to them, though, is that you can "open them up wider", which is sometimes helpful for double page spreads. Double page spreads definitely work a lot better in single issues than trades.

Lock Jaw 03-09-2014 03:49 PM

WHAT MINISERIES, COOL KING?

Cool King 03-09-2014 04:07 PM

The Mirror's Edge miniseries. :$

Cool King 03-09-2014 04:08 PM

Mostly because I loved the first game and I wanted to give the comics a go, as Rhianna Pratchett had pretty much complete control over its story unlike the games story, which was alright, but she had to work around what DICE had already done when she got called in for the job.

With the comics, it's all her.

Cool King 03-09-2014 04:09 PM

I'm probably going to go and buy the graphic novel then, thanks chaps. :y:

The Destroyer 03-09-2014 05:34 PM

Buy better comics. :'(

Cool King 03-09-2014 05:41 PM

I'm not a comic guy though. Never have been.

I've never really found them interesting. Or at least as interesting as everyone else does, especially these days.

The closest I get to reading comics/annuals are ones of the Beano, Dandy, Topper, Beezer and The Broons and Oor Wullie. Bascially, old Scottish/British comics. Mostly because I grew up reading them all.

Kalyx triaD 03-09-2014 11:41 PM

Go find and read Kingdom Come.

Lock Jaw 03-10-2014 12:44 AM

Nah, go read Bone.

Bone is the comic book I recommend to people who don't really like or have interest in comic books.

Kalyx triaD 03-10-2014 01:03 AM

My mother enjoyed Kingdom Come so I kinda default to it. Then again she can name and explain at least four Decepticons so I may be over-reaching with the KC thing.

Droford 03-11-2014 08:56 PM

From Dusk till Dawn series starts tonight for the 9 or so people who probably get El Rey network..I just wish DirecTV carried it in HD cause the pillar bars with wide screen bars sucks ass.

Emperor Smeat 03-18-2014 04:49 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N1FNL_iIp5c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emperor Smeat 03-20-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

The Bourne Identity, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and Jumper director Doug Liman is in final negotiations to direct Ubisoft and New Regency's Splinter Cell film, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The adaptation is expected to release next year, with production starting in August. As a reminder, Tom Hardy is set to play the man himself, Sam Fisher.
http://www.destructoid.com/the-bourn...e-272257.phtml

parkmania 03-20-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Just days after Ghostbusters director Ivan Reitman decided, in the wake of the death of his friend and Ghostbusters writer/star Harold Ramis, to step down from the directing chair, it appears that Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the team behind the hugely successful LEGO Movie (and the big screen adaptation of 21 Jump Street) will take over the long gestating third Ghostbusters film.

Reitman will remain as a producer on the package, and he told Deadline: ““We now have a draft that is very good, that the studio is very excited about.”

In addition to breaking the news of Reitman’s departure from the director’s chair, Deadline also broke the news that Lord and Miller were the top choices to replace Reitman and at last shepherd the third Ghostbusters film to the silver screen.

It has now been 25 years since Ghostbusters 2 debuted in 1989, but the property remains popular enough to have spawned a recent comic book adaptation from IDW (see “New Ongoing Ghostbusters Title”). According to Reitman, Ghostbusters 3 will focus largely on a new group of ghost hunters, and it still appears likely that Bill Murray will not be in the film (see “No Bill Murray in Ghostbusters 3”).

ClockShot 03-21-2014 08:07 PM

White Collar gets a 6-episode 6th season and will end it's run.

Man, all of a sudden a lot of my favorite shows are coming to an end. Running out of things to watch.

Bobholly138 03-22-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClockShot (Post 4398170)
White Collar gets a 6-episode 6th season and will end it's run.

Man, all of a sudden a lot of my favorite shows are coming to an end. Running out of things to watch.

THat happened to me back in 2003 and is happening again this year. I watch 4 shows. Two of which have their final season this year. I doubt I add any shows to my watch list.

parkmania 03-22-2014 11:14 AM

I was afraid of the same thing when Burn Notice ended. Fortunately, Agents of SHIELD came out and filled the spot.

Mercenary 03-22-2014 12:19 PM

Resurrection isn't that bad

Emperor Smeat 03-24-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Hollywood insider website The Tracking Board is reporting today that a big-budget Sonic the Hedgehog film is currently in production over at movie studio Columbia Pictures.

According to the site, the movie will be a “dark, edgy version skewed towards older audiences,” and will be a mixture of live-action and CG animation. (I’m picturing a project done in a similar fashion to films such as Garfield or Alvin and the Chipmunks, just obviously with a much different overall tone.) With how the Sonic series has evolved over time, and the introduction of far more human characters to the world, this isn’t as surprising a direction as it may originally seem.
Quote:

Speaking of Sega, The Tracking Board reports that Sonic’s developer is joining up with Original Films to finance the project, with Neal Moritz and Toby Ascher producing. There’s also a supposed shortlist of writers for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie, including Wernick & Reese (Monsters Inc., Zombieland), David Rerenbaum (The Spiderwick Chronicles, Elf), Phil Johnston (Wreck-It Ralph), and the pick I’d personally go with, Brad Bird (Incredibles, The Iron Giant).
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...edgehog-movie/

Lock Jaw 03-24-2014 06:04 PM

Man, I can only hope that it is as good as the Mario Brothers movie!!!

Kalyx triaD 03-24-2014 10:44 PM

I would think it would be based on the recent reboot 'Boom.

Cool King 03-27-2014 06:33 PM

Bought some Manga which arrived today.

I wouldn't call myself a big fan of Manga but I decided to give "Street Fighter: Sakura Ganbaru!" a go, as I like the character and the story sounded interesting.

Also, with there only being two volumes, they were pretty cheap.

Emperor Smeat 04-03-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Ridley Scott of Blade Runner, Alien, and Metroid-inspiring fame will produce a digital feature based in the Halo universe directed by Sergio Mimica-Gezzan, TheWrap reports.

According to TheWrap, the project will be live-action and hit before the year ends. And while it will tell the story of a “surgically enhanced super soldier” the armored space warrior won’t be Master Chief.

Paul Scheuring, creator of Prison Break, is rumored to be the project’s scribe. This Ridley Scott–produced Halo feature is not related to the Xbox One TV series being produced by Steven Spielberg.
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...due-this-year/

Kalyx triaD 04-04-2014 02:18 AM

Is it digital or live-action?

Fignuts 04-04-2014 03:04 AM

Ridley Scott needs to quit this Halo nonsense, and get back to Prometheus 2 and Blade Runner 2.

Though I'm kind of conflicted on a Blade Runner sequel.

Emperor Smeat 04-04-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 4404438)
Is it digital or live-action?

TheWarp website says its live-action and likely to follow what was done with "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" than as a short film or anything in the scope of what Spielberg is doing.

ClockShot 04-04-2014 08:59 PM

Word around Hollywood is that Chiwetel Ejiofor is the frontrunner for being the next Bond villain.

Got some shoes to fill after Javier Bardem's job in Skyfall.

Lock Jaw 04-05-2014 12:58 AM

Keep pronouncing that dudes first name as "chew it all".

Mercenary 04-05-2014 07:04 PM

So there is going to be a Goonie sequel.....Must Hollywood kill one of my all time favorite movies with this.

whiteyford 04-06-2014 02:59 PM

Been talking about that for years, surprised it's taken as long honestly.

ClockShot 04-06-2014 05:09 PM

Television quandary I'm having, gentlemen. Wanna watch Game of Thrones tonight. But also want to check out that new show Turn over on AMC. Thrones is an hour long, Turn's 90 minutes. I leave it in your hands.

Lock Jaw 04-06-2014 05:54 PM

Download Turn via the internets.

Might check up Turn myself (via the internets after the fact) if I have nothing better to do.

whiteyford 04-06-2014 06:07 PM

What is this Turns you speak of?

Emperor Smeat 04-06-2014 06:48 PM

New series on AMC about the first spy ring in the US during the Revolutionary war.

ClockShot 04-06-2014 08:04 PM

Yeah. AMC is in some trouble if this doesn't catch on. Mad Men ending and Breaking Bad have ended, they're down to Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels for good shows on that channel.

ClockShot 04-10-2014 01:11 PM

Stephen Colbert is taking over The Late Show when David Letterman retires.

Didn't see that coming.

Emperor Smeat 04-10-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destructoid
The Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon may be infamous, but it's also incredibly hard to collect these days. The old DVDs are out of print and hard to find, and each of the two sets will run you around $50 used. But publisher Discotek Media is changing that later this year, as its set to release the entire Mega Man series on DVD on September 30th.

The best part is that the box is going to be retro themed just like an old NES game. Discotek has even gone so far as to put "authentic" wear and tear on the case, just like the old days. No pricing details are on offer yet, but I'm definitely picking this up -- even if the show leaves much to be desired.

http://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/273113-/MM1-noscale.jpg

Droford 04-10-2014 06:31 PM

FXX is going to air all 552 episodes of the Simpsons straight in a 10 day Marathon starting august 21st

Dark-Slicer Diago 04-11-2014 07:55 AM

This deserves
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3ufVQIUEiYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As for The Simpsons marathon, that's a lot of consecutive watching which I doubt I could handle without rest breaks.

Dark-Slicer Diago 04-11-2014 07:56 AM

Girl Meets World Teaser
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/egGVgMiGdBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mercenary 04-17-2014 02:52 PM

http://screenrant.com/heroes-reborn-prequel-webseries/

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fignuts 04-17-2014 03:12 PM

Buying that Mega man shit when it comes out.

Kalyx triaD 04-17-2014 05:46 PM

Hmm...

Lock Jaw 04-17-2014 06:45 PM

How many posts has Kalyx made on this forum that are just "Hmm..."

Waste of a post.

Kalyx triaD 04-17-2014 06:50 PM

Keeps my presence up.

Emperor Smeat 04-18-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Meant to bridge the gap between Splinter Cell: Convinction and the recent Splinter Cell: Blacklist, a comic book series covering the exploits of Sam Fisher is coming soon.

The series, subtitled Echoes, is being written by Nathan Edmondson who has a history with Marvel's Black Widow and The Punisher series with art by Marc Laming. Speaking about the series, Edmondson says the story will be standalone, accessible to those who haven't played the Splinter Cell games. The series will be published by Dynamite Entertainment and is launching this summer.
http://media1.gameinformer.com/files...comic_610a.jpg
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...n-the-way.aspx

Mercenary 04-22-2014 05:20 PM

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/22/...sequel-coming/

Might be worth watching now

Jura 04-23-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jura (Post 4385995)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ONKJ162jHM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They stole his elephant again.

I'm 40 mins in and so far it's pretty crappy. I feel like they are trying to have that Jackie Chan action adventure feel without the comedy and the realness. Plus they are making it look Hollywoodesque with all the special effects and camera shots but it's done badly. The fighting is not even good and I'm tired of Rza showing up in these flicks.

Fignuts 04-24-2014 03:39 AM

Yeah, heard it sucks from a lot of people. People who love Jaa's previous stuff.

Blonde Moment 04-24-2014 04:25 AM

It was a big let down.
Looking forward to the Raid 2

Kalyx triaD 04-24-2014 04:50 PM

http://comingsoon.net/nextraimages/J...ser-Poster.jpg

Emperor Smeat 04-28-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Microsoft showed off its plans for the Xbox Originals programming to Destructoid and one of the major takeaways from the meeting we had was that the company is currently looking at creating live-action content based on Halo, State of Decay, Gears of War, Forza, Fable, and Age of Empires.
http://www.destructoid.com/live-acti...s-273649.phtml

Dark-Slicer Diago 04-29-2014 08:18 AM

These would've been released in the same set but couldn't do to the amount of editing so it's been released twice.

Original Japanese Uncut
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._AA1500_.jpg

English Dub
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...BL._SL500_.jpg

Emperor Smeat 04-30-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Assassin's Creed is getting a movie. I almost forgot about it, because I was hoping it wouldn't actually happen. But it is, and now the film it has a director attached to it: Justin Kurzel (MacBeth). In addition, David-8 hottie and Magneto the Magnificent, also known as Michael Fassbender, is attached to the film playing the lead and acting as producer. That's good news, even if Michael Fassbender isn't a gamer. As long as it's a decent adaptation, it doesn't matter who's involved, does it?

Fassbender went in-depth with Screen Rant regarding his involvement with the project: "We’re just developing the script at the moment. I’d heard of it but had never played the game. I don’t have a video game player […] that’s not what they’re called. I met up with the guys from Ubisoft and they told me the story behind it, and I thought it was very interesting -- the idea of reliving memories.”
http://www.destructoid.com/michael-f...m-273995.phtml

parkmania 04-30-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icv2.com
The NBC Universal-owned Syfy Channel is set to make a slew of development announcements today at their upfront presentation to Madison Avenue ad buyers, but several announcements of comic adaptations were announced early, including plans to adapt Frank Miller’s comic Ronin and Jonathan Hickman’s Pax Romana as limited series, as well as Charles Soule’s Letter 44 and David Schulner’s Clone as scripted drama series.

The Hollywood Reporter had details on Ronin and Letter 44. Frank Miller’s 1983-84 DC Comic limited series Ronin will be developed as a miniseries, and Soule’s Oni Press sci-fi/political thriller Letter 44 is planned as an ongoing drama.

The six-issue Ronin, with artwork painted by Lynn Varley, takes place in a dystopian future New York, where a Feudal Japanese samurai who failed to save his master from a demon is reincarnated. The demon Agat has also returned, and now the ronin hunts him, as they vie for control of the demon’s magical sword.

Syfy is currently searching for a writer for the mini-series, and the number of episodes has not been determined. Despite Miller’s many film adaptations, this may be the first adaptation to make it to TV, since there has been little news on the planned Sin City TV program (see “'Sin City' TV Show”).

Charles Soule and Alberto Jimenez Alburquerque’s Letter 44 refers to the letter each exiting U.S. President leaves to his successor, and the shocking news President Stephen Blades finds. Apparently, the financial turmoil and needless wars his predecessor created are meant to prepare humanity for a possible alien invasion detected by the NASA crew of The Clarke.

The pilot will be written and directed by Jonathan Mostow (Terminator 3, U-571). The show will be produced by Oni Press’s sister company, Closed on Mondays. James Lucas Jones, and Joe Nozemack are set to produce. René Echevarria, showrunner for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Castle, and The 4400, will executive produce with Mostow, and Closed on Monday’s Eric Gitter.

Hickman’s 2007 Image release Pax Romana will be developed as a miniseries, according to Deadline. The story follows a Special Forces team that time travels back to Ancient Rome to fix the past and prevent World War III. The story will be scripted by Matthew Federman and Stephen Scaia (Warehouse 13). Circle of Confusion’s David Alpert (The Walking Dead) will executive produce with Federman and Scaia. Hickman will co-executive produce.

Development of Schulner’s comic Clone was announced by Skybound and Universal at Comic-Con last year (see “NBC/Universal Developing Skybound's 'Clone'”), but now The Wrap is reporting SyFy has announced development. Schulner is writing and executive producing, with Robert Kirkman also executive producing. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion will also executive produce.

Last month Syfy announced a rebranding to “return to its sci-fi/fantasy roots,” after efforts to court a broader audience with wrestling and low budget movies with B-grade talent failed (Sharknado aside). To get the ball rolling quickly, it appears Syfy will be tapping the comics market for ready-made plots. They already announced plans to air Metal Hurlant Chronicles (see “Syfy Picks Up 'Metal Hurlant Chronicles'”) and development of DMZ (see “'Mad Men' Producers to Adapt 'DMZ'”).

Mercenary 05-01-2014 04:09 AM

Super Mario dies again

http://www.turnto10.com/story/253884...b-hoskins-dies

Emperor Smeat 05-01-2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Lionsgate, the movie studio behind Hunger Games, The Expendables, and many other films, is making a move into gaming. This move will be headed by their new President of Interactive Ventures, Peter Levin, the co-founder and former CEO of Nerdist Industries. He also has served as an advisor at Japanese media company Yoshimoto Kogyo, MAG Interactive, comiXology, and Rovio Entertainment.
http://www.destructoid.com/movie-stu...s-274057.phtml

Jura 05-01-2014 06:33 PM

Hey Syfy, bring back SGU.

FourFifty 05-01-2014 07:22 PM

I really dislike not being near a decent book store. My wife just read Divergent after seeing the movie. She enjoyed it. Not normally a fan of young adult fiction, but she said it did clear up a few things in the movie. Anyways, I was at walmart today because I live in a shit hole community that doesn't even have a walmart (had to go 25 mins away for a freaking walmart). They had the first and third book...

Fignuts 05-02-2014 02:27 PM

Buy an e-reader. They're awesome.

whiteyford 05-02-2014 02:58 PM

And books are freely available on the internet.

Blonde Moment 05-02-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyford (Post 4419940)
And pirated books are freely available on the internet.

Jura 05-02-2014 09:03 PM

They're still free.

whiteyford 05-03-2014 06:47 AM

I would never condone such things, but calibre lets you convert said pirated books if needed.

Jura 05-06-2014 02:15 PM

What do you guys think about having a "spin-off" forum that contains Books/Comic Books/Animated Content? And then it will look like:
  • Movies & Television (Live content)
  • Animation/Books/Comic Books (Animated content such as Anime, Cartoons, DC/Marvel animated movies, books etc)

I'm not feeling Books being in the M&T forum as well as Comic Books and Anime and I feel like they get lost in there.

Kalyx triaD 05-06-2014 02:18 PM

Nah we're good.

Lock Jaw 05-06-2014 02:43 PM

I say do a trial period and see how it goes. I don't know if we discuss those things enough to warrant their own forum.... but maybe we would discuss it more if it had its own forum.

Kalyx triaD 05-06-2014 03:38 PM

I had an idea for a creative writing (anything really) forum for people who write, play, sing, whatever. There wasn't so much as a trial sub-forum before people shot it down. And we have some talents in here. It would be strange for a Book forum to spring up if that didn't get even a trial run.

Jura 05-07-2014 02:08 PM

http://www.blogodisea.com/wp-content...ES-sprites.png

Jura 05-07-2014 02:09 PM

http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfan...-1280x1024.png

Kalyx triaD 05-07-2014 02:19 PM

da fuk

Kalyx triaD 05-08-2014 01:44 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3sHMCRaS3ao?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emperor Smeat 05-12-2014 05:27 PM

Machinima states all 12 episodes of the live action Street Fighter Assassin's Fist will be released on May 23rd.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/99XiMYKsHl8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.screwattack.com/news/stre...ntirety-may-23

Jura 05-12-2014 08:38 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wvvvEK_6_fk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jura 05-12-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball (Post 4427463)
Machinima states all 12 episodes of the live action Street Fighter Assassin's Fist will be released on May 23rd.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/99XiMYKsHl8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.screwattack.com/news/stre...ntirety-may-23

So they are uploading an episode one after the other in that one day?

Kalyx triaD 05-12-2014 09:16 PM

The whole thing. Mortal Kombat did that as well.

Lock Jaw 05-12-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 4424072)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3sHMCRaS3ao?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool. I like The Apes movies. Gonna check this out for sure.

Jura 05-12-2014 10:51 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uPE2oBnzROY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not fond of the lead and knowing NBC, it will probably not last long. (The Cape, Dracula)

Kalyx triaD 05-12-2014 11:10 PM

DC Thread had this covered. The comic threads have some of the biggest nerds ever just waiting on tweets and youtube uploads to keep TPWW as informed as ever. Do not miss a beat by following these geektastic threads.

Jura 05-13-2014 12:10 AM

A point for my proposed forum separation.

Kalyx triaD 05-13-2014 02:53 AM

How?