TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ratings Thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=132687)

xrodmuc316 12-23-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis (Post 5405021)
Xrod do you go on any low traffic fast food forums and repeatedly post about how much you hate mcdonalds and claim everyone else loves it blindly while repeatedly posting dumb homemade memes you think are an ace gotcha card instead of actually conversing like a being which possesses some form of intelligence?

Are you that gullible to actually think those memes are meant as anything other than me parroting the ridiculous manner in which pro AEW posts are made here?

This "ace gotcha card" is literally just me posting the exact same way but with an Anti AEW twist instead of Pro AEW.

If that annoys you, you probably thought it was SUPER AWESOME that Adam Page named a horse Triple H. Elite bro, Elite.

This conversing you refer to, that failed miserably here. Blind loyalty to AEW is all that matters.

TPAEWW, change the name to accurately reflect what the site is, then be mad at people who posts anything against AEW.

Supreme Olajuwon 12-23-2020 07:49 PM

This place sounds awful man. I don’t know why anyone would even bother posting here.

xrodmuc316 12-23-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon (Post 5405035)
This place sounds awful man. I don’t know why anyone would even bother posting here.

Because no matter how bad wrestling is, wrestling is still better than pretty much everything else.

Supreme Olajuwon 12-23-2020 07:55 PM

Which wrestling?

xrodmuc316 12-23-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon (Post 5405038)
Which wrestling?

Any wrestling.

Supreme Olajuwon 12-23-2020 08:03 PM

Luckily for you, Jurassic Express are in action tonight!

xrodmuc316 12-23-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon (Post 5405045)
Luckily for you, Jurassic Express are in action tonight!

Ehhh, Pac vs Butcher though, that will be good.

Mr. Nerfect 12-23-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon (Post 5405035)

Not many people do anymore. :lol:

Ultra Mantis 12-23-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 (Post 5405033)
Are you that gullible to actually think those memes are meant as anything other than me parroting the ridiculous manner in which pro AEW posts are made here?

This "ace gotcha card" is literally just me posting the exact same way but with an Anti AEW twist instead of Pro AEW.

If that annoys you, you probably thought it was SUPER AWESOME that Adam Page named a horse Triple H. Elite bro, Elite.

This conversing you refer to, that failed miserably here. Blind loyalty to AEW is all that matters.

TPAEWW, change the name to accurately reflect what the site is, then be mad at people who posts anything against AEW.

Do you understand what the word gullible means or did you just read it somewhere and thought it sounded interesting? I havent seen anyone else here spamming the same three memes aimlessly as rebuttals, pro AEW or otherwise. You keep harping on about these mythical AEW fanboys who are ruining the forum but the thing is, they dont actually exist. You label anyone who calls you out on being an absolute shitlord a blind AEW fanboy. Oh look, you even did it in this very post. I do not even watch AEW, you're just dumb as fuck dude. You and Noid are all over the place complaining about a show that you "hate" and acting like you're better than everyone else for it. If you hate it so much why are you here? Are you so desperate for attention that this is the best you could come up with?

Mr. Nerfect 12-24-2020 12:10 AM

Those fans definitely do exist, as do those memes. Smeat has shared them and they are usually posted on Bryan Alvarez’s Twitter. And you shitlords are fucking defensive and boring to talk to. Even guys who don’t like AEW are like “No, don’t make fun of it.”

xrodmuc316 12-24-2020 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis (Post 5405168)
Do you understand what the word gullible means or did you just read it somewhere and thought it sounded interesting? I havent seen anyone else here spamming the same three memes aimlessly as rebuttals, pro AEW or otherwise. You keep harping on about these mythical AEW fanboys who are ruining the forum but the thing is, they dont actually exist. You label anyone who calls you out on being an absolute shitlord a blind AEW fanboy. Oh look, you even did it in this very post. I do not even watch AEW, you're just dumb as fuck dude. You and Noid are all over the place complaining about a show that you "hate" and acting like you're better than everyone else for it. If you hate it so much why are you here? Are you so desperate for attention that this is the best you could come up with?

Yes, you were easily persuaded into thinking I am being a WWE fanboy based on my anti AEW posts, when all I'm doing is posting the exact same way that others do towards WWE. The only difference is I do it about AEW and multiple people here lose their minds.

You talk about what is dumb, but you are taking my low thought out memes which are meant to mirror how annoying the unconditional lovefest posts for AEW, and instead think I'm so mad WWE apologist.

You think name calling and cuss words somehow proves your point? And you wonder why I resort to memes, the lowest form of posting. It's because anything else just confuses, and confused and mad = fucking dumb, shitlord, etc.

I'll leave my signature on this post, since you at least seem to notice those...

Mr. Nerfect 12-24-2020 01:27 AM

xrod talking some sense there and no one will have the balls to admit it.

I got told I suck Vince’s dick because I bucked the pro-AEW narrative.

screech 12-24-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis (Post 5405021)
Xrod do you go on any low traffic fast food forums and repeatedly post about how much you hate mcdonalds and claim everyone else loves it blindly while repeatedly posting dumb homemade memes you think are an ace gotcha card instead of actually conversing like a being which possesses some form of intelligence?

For a guy who has complained that "no one wants to actually discuss anything" he sure does a lot to try to kill any real discussion.

"People who disagree with me are just AEW fanboys! Here are 45 posts in a row saying that...sometimes with a shitty meme!"

Seanny One Ball 12-24-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5405283)
xrod talking some sense there and no one will have the balls to admit it.

I got told I suck Vince’s dick because I bucked the pro-AEW narrative.

I've been saying it for years!
This place is full of cucks!

screech 12-24-2020 09:17 AM

:lol: at someone thinking xrod could ever "talk some sense"

Ultra Mantis 12-24-2020 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 (Post 5405281)
Yes, you were easily persuaded into thinking I am being a WWE fanboy based on my anti AEW posts, when all I'm doing is posting the exact same way that others do towards WWE. The only difference is I do it about AEW and multiple people here lose their minds.

You talk about what is dumb, but you are taking my low thought out memes which are meant to mirror how annoying the unconditional lovefest posts for AEW, and instead think I'm so mad WWE apologist.

You think name calling and cuss words somehow proves your point? And you wonder why I resort to memes, the lowest form of posting. It's because anything else just confuses, and confused and mad = fucking dumb, shitlord, etc.

I'll leave my signature on this post, since you at least seem to notice those...

I dont think you're a WWE fanboy, I just think you really fucking suck. So you're trying to work me into believing you are a fucking idiot, when ACTUALLY you are... a fucking idiot? Well played. How naive must I be to not realise what you were going for there? Here's a tip, dont assume what everyone else is thinking because you are clearly not very good at reading people. Also, swearing does not damage the maturity of anybodys arguement especially when the other person doesnt understand concepts such as words, logic or rational thought.

screech 12-24-2020 12:19 PM

Who is "losing their minds" because people don't like AEW? Mostly everyone I've seen here who enjoys it also has criticisms for the show. You know, like normal people would.

Is this another time xrod is making up some weird scenario to be mad about and claiming that it's a totally real thing? It feels like that's what is happening right now.

xrodmuc316 12-24-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis (Post 5405352)
I dont think you're a WWE fanboy, I just think you really fucking suck. So you're trying to work me into believing you are a fucking idiot, when ACTUALLY you are... a fucking idiot? Well played. How naive must I be to not realise what you were going for there? Here's a tip, dont assume what everyone else is thinking because you are clearly not very good at reading people. Also, swearing does not damage the maturity of anybodys arguement especially when the other person doesnt understand concepts such as words, logic or rational thought.

I'm an idiot because you said so, good retort.

Once again you missed the point. Swearing is fine, resorting to name calling in absence of an actual rebuttal because you are incapable of anything else though, is the exact reason I post memes. The memes are the only thing cognitively capable of being understood across the board.

"Picture make me mad, fuck you xrod".

You got me.

slik 12-24-2020 04:06 PM

AEW still won the week despite airing outside of it's normal timeslot

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="tl" dir="ltr">AEW: 775,000<br>NXT: 698,000</p>&mdash; Bryan Alvarez (@bryanalvarez) <a href="https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1342213925215956993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bad News Gertner 12-24-2020 04:49 PM

They also had a strong lead in

Mr. Nerfect 12-24-2020 07:28 PM

Apparently their lead-in was about 1.5 million people. Ouch.

xrodmuc316 12-24-2020 10:32 PM

Not head to head, they both had less viewers.

https://i.imgflip.com/4kc7uk.jpg

xrodmuc316 12-24-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 5405470)
AEW still won the week despite airing outside of it's normal timeslot

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="tl" dir="ltr">AEW: 775,000<br>NXT: 698,000</p>&mdash; Bryan Alvarez (@bryanalvarez) <a href="https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1342213925215956993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AEW beat NXT, but they still lost 200,000 fans in 2 weeks :rofl:

Mr. Nerfect 12-25-2020 01:10 AM

Wait, they had a 2 million viewer lead-in. 1.5 million is closer to what they lost. :lol:

slik 12-26-2020 12:45 PM

3.33 for x-mas sd

https://i.postimg.cc/0QCG02Yw/Fast-D...Dec-25-FRI.png

Bad News Gertner 12-26-2020 01:58 PM

That seems like a very high number for them?

xrodmuc316 12-26-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Gertner of TPWW (Post 5405918)
That seems like a very high number for them?

They took advantage of that NFL lead in through the Reigns/Owens match. I'm guessing they had a steady decline of people tuning out after that as they lost 1.5 from your 1 to your 2. Won't really know if they hooked anybody until next week.

The real win is that the outside of the wrestling bubble audience didn't shit all over the show, unlike what happened Wednesday.

Bad News Gertner 12-26-2020 02:43 PM

Lmao Smackdown had more viewers in one night than AEW has had in the entire month of December

xrodmuc316 12-26-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Gertner of TPWW (Post 5405922)
Lmao Smackdown had more viewers in one night than AEW has had in the entire month of December

"Happened in the same month, it must count! Oh wait, that spin DOESN'T make AEW look good, so nevermind."

That is of course Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer logic :rofl:

weather vane 12-26-2020 05:03 PM

AEW wins again. Holy shit. That’s awesome.

Mr. Nerfect 12-26-2020 05:40 PM

Change the fucking title, pussies. SmackDown dominates all.

Losing 1.5 million viewers seems pretty bad, but AEW lost 1.25 million with their smaller subsection.

Ah, who am I kidding? The cowards here won’t admit that SmackDown did well and AEW shat the bed.

Mr. Nerfect 12-26-2020 05:48 PM

Shirtless Roman Reigns draws more than a senior citizen in facepaint and a bloated alcoholic having a mid-life crisis. Big surprise.

xrodmuc316 12-26-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5405940)
Shirtless Roman Reigns draws more than a senior citizen in facepaint and a bloated alcoholic having a mid-life crisis. Big surprise.

LOL, absolutely bringing the heat!

xrodmuc316 12-26-2020 06:19 PM

Quadrupled the ratings, and MORE than 4 times better.

WWE wins again! Guess that Impact crossover isn't the draw T Khan thought it was :rofl:

Mr. Nerfect 12-26-2020 06:38 PM

Imagine thinking AEW was the hot ticket.

fundiddle 12-26-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5405939)
The cowards here won’t admit that SmackDown did well and AEW shat the bed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5405940)

so you're saying closet homosexual wrestling fans are cowards?

Mr. Nerfect 12-26-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fundiddle (Post 5405953)
so you're saying closet homosexual wrestling fans are cowards?

I’m saying the bitches here are cowards.

fundiddle 12-26-2020 06:46 PM

wow, that's pretty serious

Mr. Nerfect 12-26-2020 07:29 PM

They’ll take it that way. They didn’t like it when I didn’t like Alexa Bliss as a wrestler.

weather vane 12-26-2020 09:25 PM

Lolllllllll