TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Marvel Universe Thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=64942)

Kalyx triaD 10-22-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

It's a secret Marvel project. I'm not allowed to say any more, you're going to have to wait and see...I was with many members of the crew that were involved in Iron Man 3. It was lovely to see them again. It was great to be with this wonderful family.
- BEN FUCKING KINGSLEY

Miotch 10-22-2013 03:14 PM

Something else Mandarin related then?

Kalyx triaD 10-22-2013 03:37 PM

Well... Trevor related at least. Perhaps a comical follow-up to what the technically innocent Trevor is doing after IM3.

Sixx 10-22-2013 03:50 PM

Maybe just some voice-over work.

Would be a letdown, though.

Miotch 10-22-2013 04:03 PM

Any chance Trevor actually some how becomes a legitimate super villain and just takes on the Mandarin persona?

Probably a long shot.

Kalyx triaD 10-22-2013 04:08 PM

Yeah, while I liked the swerve in action (hilarious), there's a part of me who wants to see Trevor go crazy and become the Mandarin full time. It's an interesting idea in that there's probably not going to be any more Iron Man movies, but perhaps he could be a recurring villain for Agents of SHIELD?

And why would you think it's just a voice over? Why would IM3 staff be needed for that? More than likely Shane Black isn't involved, I'm guessing the people he reunited with was for make-up and more importantly costume, adding some weight to a Mandarin reprise. The MCU One-Shots offer Marvel an inexpensive way to organically react to fan reactions, and we did like Trevor/Mandarin. It's the kind of thing that gave Sharon Carter a One-Shot, and the concept birthed an entire TV Show for Coulson.

Inadequacy 10-22-2013 06:53 PM

Paul Rudd.

PAUL RUDD!

Kalyx triaD 10-29-2013 04:54 PM

Okay, it's definitely about the Mandarin. I will say no more.

Lock Jaw 11-03-2013 11:50 PM

Watched The Wolverine during my flight to the middle of nowhere. I actually liked Wolverine Origins more.

Kalyx triaD 11-05-2013 05:07 PM

Third Wolverine movie looking like a go-go.

McLegend 11-05-2013 07:27 PM

I disagree with Lock Jaw. The Wolverine was mostly good. I love the ending for it.

Destor 11-05-2013 08:50 PM

i liked everything BUT the ending...

Lock Jaw 11-05-2013 09:24 PM

I liked The Wolverine, but I'm just saying that I liked Origins better.

Sixx 11-05-2013 10:08 PM

I don't really follow. I've heard Logan has some hallucinations about Jean Grey in this flick?

Isn't that film supposed to take place before the X-Men?

Lock Jaw 11-05-2013 11:29 PM

The Wolverine takes place after the X-Men movies. Wolverine Origins takes place before the X-Men movies.

Sixx 11-06-2013 12:08 AM

Hmm, I probably figured it takes place before X-Men cause it takes place in Japan and whatnot.

Kalyx triaD 11-06-2013 02:24 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3XNeS5Iks2w?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SPOILER: show
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hffdnl71K5o?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fShNQOgr4EI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dUtUDgz8ueI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FqWL6mjTtTg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mitchables 11-06-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 4330436)
Third Wolverine movie looking like a go-go.

is it going to be about super old wolverine?

because hugh jackman is getting kind of super old for the part

slik 11-06-2013 12:11 PM

^

There is a rumor it will involved the character of Omega Red.

Sixx 11-06-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slik (Post 4330907)
^

There is a rumor it will involved the character of Omega Red.

This would be awesome.

He's kinda forgotten now but I remember him from my childhood as the ultimate Wolverine villain. Even more than Sabretooth.

Fignuts 11-06-2013 02:22 PM

Omega Red was tits. Hope the rumor is true.

Skippord 11-06-2013 02:46 PM

Omega Red is my favorite!

Was gonna name my cat Omega Red when I was a kid but someone talked me out of it

Sixx 11-06-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippord (Post 4330962)
Omega Red is my favorite!

Was gonna name my cat Omega Red when I was a kid but someone talked me out of it

That someone is not your friend.

Kalyx triaD 11-06-2013 03:49 PM

There is no such rumor, stop that.

parkmania 11-06-2013 09:26 PM

Every rumor starts somewhere...

Destor 11-06-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 4330972)
There is no such rumor, stop that.

:lol: is now

McLegend 11-07-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitchables (Post 4330901)
is it going to be about super old wolverine?

because hugh jackman is getting kind of super old for the part

Here is my counter point to that.

If it's good does it matter? I think if something is good it supersedes everything else.

Sixx 11-07-2013 09:03 AM

He still looks good.

I'm more worried about McKellen and Stewart dying.

Blonde Moment 11-07-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 4331402)
He still looks good.

I'm more worried about McKellen and Stewart dying.

When they go i am sure it will be a spectacular send off.

The Destroyer 11-07-2013 09:59 AM

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/disn...medium=twitter
Quote:

BURBANK, Calif., Nov. 7, 2013 – The Walt Disney Co. (Marvel is a known and loved brand that travels,” sNYSE: DIS) and Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) today announced an unprecedented deal for Marvel TV to bring multiple original series of live-action adventures of four of Marvel’s most popular characters exclusively to the world’s leading Internet TV Network beginning in 2015. This pioneering agreement calls for Marvel to develop four serialized programs leading to a miniseries programming event.

Led by a series focused on “Daredevil,” followed by “Jessica Jones,” “Iron Fist” and “Luke Cage,” the epic will unfold over multiple years of original programming, taking Netflix members deep into the gritty world of heroes and villains of Hell’s Kitchen, New York. Netflix has committed to a minimum of four, thirteen episodes series and a culminating Marvel’s “The Defenders” mini-series event that reimagines a dream team of self-sacrificing, heroic characters.
Produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Television Studios, this groundbreaking deal is Marvel’s most ambitious foray yet into live-action TV storytelling.

“This deal is unparalleled in its scope and size, and reinforces our commitment to deliver Marvel’s brand, content and characters across all platforms of storytelling. Netflix offers an incredible platform for the kind of rich storytelling that is Marvel’s specialty,” said Alan Fine, President of Marvel Entertainment. “This serialized epic expands the narrative possibilities of on-demand television and gives fans the flexibility to immerse themselves how and when they want in what’s sure to be a thrilling and engaging adventure.”

“Marvel’s movies, such as ‘Iron Man’ and Marvel’s ‘The Avengers’, are huge favorites on our service around the world. Like Disney, Marvel is a known and loved brand that travels,” said Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos. “With ‘House of Cards’ and our other original series, we have pioneered new approaches to storytelling and to global distribution and we’re thrilled to be working with Disney and Marvel to take our brand of television to new levels with a creative project of this magnitude.”
Interesting. Hope it's better executed than Agents of SHIELD has been, but hey, at least they're using the characters for something.

Sixx 11-07-2013 10:07 AM

Internet TV Network?

So it's gonna be on TV or not?

I fail at reading comprehension.

The Destroyer 11-07-2013 10:11 AM

Nah it'll be like House of Cards, season 4 of Arrested Development, Orange Is The New Black, things like that - streaming on Netflix only or so I would assume.

Sixx 11-07-2013 10:21 AM

Oh. So it'll probably be kinda low budget I'd assume.

The good side of this is at least Jaden Smith won't be interested in playing Luke Cage.

Blonde Moment 11-07-2013 10:21 AM

Pretty big news if you are a fan of these characters..

Innovator 11-07-2013 10:46 AM

I really hope they "do good by" Daredevil.

Kalyx triaD 11-07-2013 02:57 PM

MCU?

Shadow 11-07-2013 03:27 PM

Yeppers.

Kalyx triaD 11-07-2013 03:34 PM

YOU FUCKING SURE

slik 11-07-2013 06:19 PM

Really cool idea.

I'm interested to see how these turn out.

Lock Jaw 11-07-2013 07:21 PM

Not as interested in this as I am in HOURMAN. Still pretty interested, though. Looking forward to Iron Fist and Daredevil the most.

Krimzon7 11-08-2013 09:30 AM

I'm intrigued by Hourman, Im happy about this. This has a ton of potential. The level of talent these streaming shows have been able to attract has me wondering who will play Daredevil.

Kalyx triaD 12-13-2013 10:41 AM

Sony confirms Venom and Sinister Six movies, building their Spidey Cinematic Universe.

Nowhere Man 12-13-2013 03:41 PM

Hmmmm. Well, I liked Amazing Spider-Man a lot more than a lot of people give it credit for, and frankly, doing the Sinister Six as a stand alone "Avengers for bad guys" movie makes a lot more sense than trying to crowd them all into ASM 3. Venom, though, I dunno- I assume they're going to go the anti-hero, "Lethal Protector" route, which I was never a fan of. Plus it probably means Carnage, who is far and away my least favorite villain in Marvel, so I can take or leave that one.

Innovator 12-13-2013 04:50 PM

Is Spider-Man still Superior?

The Destroyer 12-13-2013 05:07 PM

Yes. For now.

Nowhere Man 12-13-2013 06:43 PM

Ock's still running around in Parker's body, but I doubt it will last much longer-- they seem to be gearing up towards this whole "Goblin Nation" arc, and I get the feeling Otto isn't going to be able to take Osborn and his crew without handing the reins back to the proper Spidey.

That said, once you get over how horribly Pete got screwed, Superior has been an incredibly entertaining comic, if only for the sheer novelty of seeing how a super-villain would go about being a superhero.

Kalyx triaD 12-13-2013 08:45 PM

Since Ock's physical body is dead and Peter will come back eventually, I'm betting Ock will be reborn and maintain as Superior Spidey, giving Marvel four Spidey's to play with along with Scarlet and 2099.

In my Armchair Editor opinion; I'd then have Peter Spidey do his duties in the main Spidey book and return to the Avengers. Scarlet can hook up with the Secret Avengers or whatever. 2009 Spidey can get promoted to cosmic heroism and join the Guardians. Superior Spidey can roll with the Thunderbolts or a similarly themed dark team.

Eventually we can get Arana/Spider-Girl and has a Spider Team story. Just spider people everywhere.

dronepool 12-13-2013 08:49 PM

Superior Spider-Man is the most interesting Spider-Man has been since forever, it is literally the only book I anticipate and I've become very jaded with comics. Dan Slott's run is up there with Grant Morrison for Batman in terms of exciting and not the same ol' shit.

Lock Jaw 12-13-2013 09:53 PM

Waaaaay behind on Spider-Man comic-books (and Marvel in general), but it was pretty solid after the "Brand New Day" stuff where his marriage was killed.

Reavant 12-14-2013 12:07 AM

superior spiderman is the best story they have done in a long time. The way slott is tying in the smallest things to be used in the future is kind of brilliant.

Peter's mind is going to break free again. Theres a series of panels where you see him rebirth when superior spiderman was searching his brain for the machine equation when horizon was exploding.

Optimus Bone 69 12-14-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dronepool (Post 4341542)
Superior Spider-Man is the most interesting Spider-Man has been since forever, it is literally the only book I anticipate and I've become very jaded with comics. Dan Slott's run is up there with Grant Morrison for Batman in terms of exciting and not the same ol' shit.

agree with all of the above, barring about one issue i think its been amazing but this is what got me back into the books for the first time since the early 90's so what do i know

Sixx 12-14-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowhere Man (Post 4341402)
Hmmmm. Well, I liked Amazing Spider-Man a lot more than a lot of people give it credit for, and frankly, doing the Sinister Six as a stand alone "Avengers for bad guys" movie makes a lot more sense than trying to crowd them all into ASM 3. Venom, though, I dunno- I assume they're going to go the anti-hero, "Lethal Protector" route, which I was never a fan of. Plus it probably means Carnage, who is far and away my least favorite villain in Marvel, so I can take or leave that one.

Carnage is my favourite Spiderman villain. I'd love to see him in a movie.

Fignuts 12-15-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowhere Man (Post 4341480)
Ock's still running around in Parker's body, but I doubt it will last much longer-- they seem to be gearing up towards this whole "Goblin Nation" arc, and I get the feeling Otto isn't going to be able to take Osborn and his crew without handing the reins back to the proper Spidey.

That said, once you get over how horribly Pete got screwed, Superior has been an incredibly entertaining comic, if only for the sheer novelty of seeing how a super-villain would go about being a superhero.

Ahaaa forgot about this. Was reading an issue of avengers, and spidey was eating cannonballs food out of the fridge. He confronted spider-man on it, so he goes and bitches to stark that connonball and sunspot were "rude" and should treat him with more respect.

Had no idea why they were writing spidey to be such a douchebag in that scene, but now it makes sense. Weird because outside of that scene, you wouldn't be able to tell that anything is amiss. Then again, continuity hasn't been marvel's strong suit these last few years.

parkmania 12-18-2013 08:46 PM

Rumored for the role since earlier this year, Paul Rudd is Marvel Studio's choice to headline Ant-Man! The Wrap reports that the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues star will play Hank Pym in the July 31, 2015 release.

Set to begin production early next year in Georgia, Ant-Man will be directed by Wright, who co-wrote the script with Joe Cornish (Attack the Block).

Although there's no assurance yet that it remains the case, Wright's original plans for the film called for both Pym and the later Ant-Man of the comics, Scott Lang, to appear in the feature.

"The idea that we have for the adaptation is to actually involve both... Henry Pym and Scott Lang," Wright told SuperHeroHype some years ago. "So you actually do a prologue where you see Pym as Ant-Man in action in the 60's, in sort of 'Tales to Astonish' mode basically, and then the contemporary, sort of flash-forward, is Scott Lang's story, and how he comes to acquire the suit, how he crosses paths with Henry Pym, and then, in an interesting sort of Machiavellian way, teams up with him."

The film, which is supposed to launch "Phase Three" of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, will follow Avengers: Age of Ultron's May 1, 2015 release.

mitchables 12-18-2013 08:57 PM

oh, good. paul rudd.

parkmania 12-18-2013 09:38 PM

Well, it ain't much, but better Paul Rudd than Paul Reiser...

mitchables 12-18-2013 09:39 PM

not really

Lock Jaw 12-18-2013 10:03 PM

Can't imagine Paul Rudd running around with The Avengers

mitchables 12-19-2013 10:45 AM

he's just so... paul rudd-like

all the time

mitchables 12-19-2013 10:46 AM

fucking

even his name

"paul"

with apologies to savior, i do not understand that name at all, i can't even begin to explain why

mitchables 12-19-2013 10:46 AM

might be because there was a paul i knew in high school who i deeply did not like

Fignuts 12-19-2013 11:05 AM

Can't see Paul Rudd as Hang Pym, but Scott Lang? Sure, why not?

Also been catching up with my reading. Mostly Avengers and the big Infinity crossover. Infinity was okay. Just lacked something, imo.

Starbrand just seems like another "I can do anything" Sentry character. Would honestly have preferred it if they just ressurected Sentry.

Captain Universe is hilariously damaged. More of her, please.

dronepool 12-19-2013 01:14 PM

No idea who or where Paul Rudd acted without google. But that Ant-Man clip a few months back was cool. Hope the movie is good.

Glad I skipped Infinity*

Rammsteinmad 12-19-2013 01:25 PM

I'm not gonna judge to be honest. I've only ever seen Paul Rudd doing comedy, no idea if he's ever actually done anything else, but I see no reason why he couldn't be Ant-Man.

Shadow 12-19-2013 02:36 PM

Do you know who everyone was skeptical of doing comedy and turned into the greatest comedian of our generation then went totally batshit crazy trying to stay there?

Leslie Neilson.

Give this guy a chance.

Kalyx triaD 12-19-2013 02:53 PM

Keaton, many people's favorite Batman, was a comedic actor who heard the same shit Paul's hearing right now.

And consider this is Edgar Wright we're talking about doing a movie in a united universe where all the other movies have a fair degree of comedy bits. Paul actually makes more sense when you think about it.

dronepool 12-19-2013 11:08 PM

Every Marvel Universe movie is basically half jokes/comedy and half action.

mitchables 12-20-2013 01:50 AM

i'm not saying he can't do it

i'm just saying i don't care for him

The Destroyer 12-20-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitchables (Post 4344431)
might be because there was a paul i knew in high school who i deeply did not like

Maybe the fact he also shares a name with your beloved by all PM.

mitchables 12-20-2013 03:41 AM

ex-pm, let's be fair

The Destroyer 12-20-2013 02:01 PM

Hadn't heard he'd resigned. Clearly out of touch with Australian current affairs.

Kalyx triaD 12-20-2013 02:31 PM

Kick ass fan film of MCU Tony deploying 'Mark Z' armor.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T1JplGcK53g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Would have been epic in live action. As is tradition, stay after the credits for an IM1 homage shot.

XL 12-20-2013 05:26 PM

I'm a Paul Rudd fan so, as someone that knows next to nothing about Ant-Man, I'm pretty happy.

Fignuts 12-20-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dronepool (Post 4344503)
No idea who or where Paul Rudd acted without google. But that Ant-Man clip a few months back was cool. Hope the movie is good.

Glad I skipped Infinity*

You might wanna give it a chance. I still liked it. You might like it more than me. Plus, it's got Thanos, and Thanos is always good.

Kalyx triaD 12-21-2013 11:04 PM

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/...648ead2c19.jpg

dronepool 12-21-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4345078)
You might wanna give it a chance. I still liked it. You might like it more than me. Plus, it's got Thanos, and Thanos is always good.

I'm sure it's alright or good since it's Hickman but I honestly with all the titles and fake hype I lost my ambition to keep up or read 'big' stories and grew jaded with like 95% of comics and in the last few years they piled up and I'm running low on space. Now that Scarlet Spider ended all I get is Deadpool, Superior Spider-Man and Thunderbolts (I may stop since it's terrible so far) but the only book that I'm legit interested in is Dan Slott/Superior Spider-Man and I may pick up Forever Evil in trade. I might get Moon Knight because it's by Ellis and I like MK, but I really need to lay low with how many I get.

I like Thanos as a villain but don't like space marvel very much, but I learned to be content with reading the synopsis :lol:

Fignuts 12-22-2013 03:02 AM

Uncanny Avengers has been very good so far. Look into that if you end up dropping Thunderbolts.

Fignuts 12-22-2013 03:03 AM

ACtually kind of surprised at the Groot pic. Thought he'd be some big cgi thing.

Lock Jaw 12-22-2013 03:06 AM

He most likely will be CGI. That is probably just a model (which may or may not be to scale)

dronepool 12-22-2013 01:37 PM

Not hyped about GoTG but that Groot does look good.

Shadow 12-22-2013 01:44 PM

Machine gun wielding raccoon would like a word with you.

Kalyx triaD 01-09-2014 02:24 PM

The newest Marvel short "All Hail The King" is indeed about Trevor Slatery as I thought.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19c0...g/original.jpg

Miotch 01-09-2014 05:51 PM

Please some how turn him into an actual supervillain. Please.

Fignuts 01-09-2014 07:19 PM

I rather liked Trevor.

Kalyx triaD 01-09-2014 08:53 PM

Actually the plot, as much as they wanted to reveal, shows that nobody knows who that the real Mandarin was taken out by an Avenger's girlfriend. As far as the world knows, the real Mandarin is in jail. Of course he would likely be in a Gitmo but let's have fun, I guess.

Kalyx triaD 01-09-2014 09:37 PM

Some random guy in a comment section of a news site asked a very good question;

Does Sony have the rights to Miles Morales, the current Ultimate Spider-Man?

Some background...

Years ago it was revealed during Raimi's run that Marvel has this weird thing with Spider-Man where his chief books at the time, Amazing, Spectacular, and Ultimate - were separate entities that had to be licensed each. If this is true, and remains true, Marvel/Disney could in fact use Miles in the MCU. We could know for sure if anybody would ask if the current Spidey movie-verse was the use of a past acquisition of Amazing, and if Ultimate is fair game.

Both Sony and Marvel Studios seem to dip into the Ultimate universe more often than not, so I could be riffing moot ideas right now. But with the unusual set-up that allowed Magneto's kids to appear in two separate movie universes, I wonder where things stand taking the Marvel multiverse into account.

So, how would you guys feel if Miles became an Avenger in the MCU?

Fignuts 01-09-2014 10:02 PM

Would rather have no spider-man, if the they can't get the peter parker version.

Also, I feel like Spider-man works better as an avenger on the page, than he would on the screen. Can't really explain why. Just feels out of place.

Fignuts 01-09-2014 11:19 PM

FUCK YES

New Iron Fist ongoing announced. Last one by Brubaker was excellent. Good enough where I bought all 5 trades.

http://media.comicbook.com/wp-conten...ing-Weapon.jpg

Nowhere Man 01-12-2014 09:07 PM

Well, all good things must come to an end, eventually. They've announced that in April, Superior Spider-Man will come to an end and the one true Spidey will be back for good.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...ior-spider-man

I'm torn on this. On the one hand, Peter Parker is far and away my favorite character in all of comics, and I hated the way they killed him off, so I've been begging for him to come back and finally give Otto his comeuppance. But on the other hand, Superior Spider-Man has just been so damn fun that I kinda don't want to see it end.

parkmania 01-12-2014 09:35 PM

Haven't been keeping up with it, but please tell me it's not another "sell me your soul and we'll all pretend this never happened".

I want to see how Pete deals with whatever Otto might have done while in control.

Reavant 01-12-2014 09:48 PM

It wont be like that. If you pay attention, theres seeds in an earlier comic where you see petes subconscious get reborn when otto is trying to remember an equation to stop a bomb

Kalyx triaD 01-12-2014 11:43 PM

I theorized before that Superior Spidey isn't going anywhere.

Kalyx triaD 01-13-2014 03:36 PM

MICHAEL FUCKING DOUGLAS IS HANK PYM

Miotch 01-13-2014 03:48 PM

what?

I thought it was going to be Paul Rudd?

Miotch 01-13-2014 03:59 PM

This explains the answers to my questions, and is (possibly) spoiler-ish.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/01/...-man-hank-pym/

Lock Jaw 01-13-2014 04:19 PM

Seems dumb to have an Ant-Man movie and not have Hank Pym, the most "well known" Ant-Man be Ant-Man in it.

Kalyx triaD 01-13-2014 04:27 PM

Taking this discussion to the new thread.

Miotch 01-14-2014 03:02 PM

http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/201...octor-strange/

Blitz 01-28-2014 08:21 AM

Casting rumours regarding Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot began heating up last week. Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm, initially reported months back, continues to be the strongest rumour, with whispers of Miles Teller as Reed Richards, and both Saiorise Ronan and Kate Mara up for Sue. No news of Ben Grimm, until now. Movies.com reports that Josh Gad is the leading candidate to play Mrs. Grimm's baby boy. Gad's probably best known from Trey Parker and Matt Stone's musical, The Book of Mormon.

For y'all unfamiliar, here's the gentleman in question.

http://i.imgur.com/PP5ltdn.jpg

Looks like they're going outside the box for this flick, I'll say that.

Inadequacy 01-28-2014 10:14 AM

Miles Teller as Reed Richards?

Like, I guess