TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 6 (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=123810)

Shadow 09-27-2014 12:10 AM

AoS doesn't actually do much interacting with the movies...yet. I have a feeling that shall change.

In the biggest of ways.

SlickyTrickyDamon 09-27-2014 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4518082)
Absorbing Man was pretty cool, although I've yet to feel like he's truly someone not to fuck with.

I hope it eventually takes someone like Thor to take him down. Would be awesome to have some more crossover stuff take place with the big names from the movies.

Seems like his biggest flaw is that he feels the need to absorb things even if they are less strong than the thing he absorbed before.

Kalyx triaD 09-29-2014 02:45 AM

How Fitz ended up was soul crushing. Damn.

Shadow 09-30-2014 12:29 AM

It was to be expected considering what happened to him at the end of the season but damn...Simmons left him all alone? Damn.

Raven Reaper 10-02-2014 07:14 AM

OH MY GOD!!
SPOILER: show
Jemma Simmons is now Hydra?!?! I liked her character! Damn heel turn.

Ripper 10-02-2014 07:42 AM

Looking at the coming episode titles I wonder if there is more to that (Episode 5 Hen in the Wolf House)

parkmania 10-02-2014 02:00 PM

OK, mind officially = blown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvel.com
Since last season's episode "The Well," fans have wondered about Grant Ward's brother, but this season you'll officially get to meet him as Tim DeKay of "White Collar" makes his debut as Senator Christian Ward in "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."!

Episode 6

JimmyMess 10-03-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Reaper (Post 4521205)
OH MY GOD!!

Did I miss that in this episode? I don't remember that happening.

Raven Reaper 10-03-2014 10:00 PM

The preview for Episode 3 had me skeptical at times. :(

Lock Jaw 10-03-2014 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMess (Post 4522037)
Did I miss that in this episode? I don't remember that happening.

It was a preview for next week's episode after the show

JimmyMess 10-03-2014 11:07 PM

yeah I just caught that now, I streamed the ep because I missed it and that was cut off I guess.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-03-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Reaper (Post 4521205)
OH MY GOD!!

probably a fake-out. she's probably a Rogue D̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ Hydra hunter.

Might be working with them temporarily to find a fix for Fitz's brain damage.

Nothing is ever real in those stupid cut up commercials. They always want to go for the fake-out.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-03-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkmania (Post 4521366)
OK, mind officially = blown.

Episode 6

Nice.

Kalyx triaD 10-18-2014 12:04 PM

Starting to like the new guy.

Shadow 10-19-2014 12:25 AM

Hunter? Yeah he's actually growing very well on me. Well besides hitting on Skye all the time. I really want to slap him when he gets obnoxious about it. Also Mac's fitting in real well. I kinda don't miss Trip when Mac's around. Helps I like the actor a whole lot even if I don't remember much about what he's been in.

Lock Jaw 10-19-2014 01:49 AM

Yeah, feel like the cast is a lot better now....

Ward was the worst....

Kalyx triaD 10-19-2014 02:44 AM

I don't think Hunter is hitting on Skye. He kinda interacts with everybody in some pushy way. I see more of thing going on with Trip and Skye than anything.

I dunno, the shipping seems all over the place on the show. There'll be teases of May/Coulson and no follow-up for weeks on end. Fitz has a crush on Skye oh wait he likes Simmons who may or may not of have had a thing for Trip. Maybe we're looking far into it because there is no official romantic angle so far this season.

...Well there's Hunter's ex-wife. A gag running so long I half expect her to be Mockingbird or some other major character reveal (lols if it's Raina).

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-19-2014 05:01 AM

How many times did he mentioned his wife on the show? Or are you talking about how the others mentioned that he always mentions it?

Sixx 10-19-2014 06:04 AM

Is "how many times" a real question?

He goes on and on what a huge bitch she was.

Kalyx triaD 10-19-2014 01:19 PM

Yeah it's pretty much his gimmick.

screech 10-22-2014 07:22 AM

Where can I watch last night's show online? I was hoping to use my mom's on demand like I've done before, but the episodes aren't there currently. Who has the hookup?

Clerk 10-22-2014 07:42 AM

This show hasn't been cancelled yet?

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-22-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screech (Post 4531912)
Where can I watch last night's show online? I was hoping to use my mom's on demand like I've done before, but the episodes aren't there currently. Who has the hookup?

http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agen...the-wolf-house

Might need somebody's cable ID and password.

Sixx 10-22-2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screech (Post 4531912)

Can you download torrents?

screech 10-22-2014 09:56 AM

I don't think I've ever tried.

Sixx 10-22-2014 10:51 AM

It's easy. Get yourself a torrent client like BitTorrent and then you just click.

Here's a good site for TV shows:

https://eztv.it/showlist/

parkmania 10-22-2014 01:24 PM

Well, that was interesting.

Now I wonder if
Fitz's rehab is going to suffer a setback now that
Simmons is back.

Raven Reaper 10-22-2014 08:59 PM

Can't wait to see where they'll go with this dad/daughter feud of Skye..

Lock Jaw 10-27-2014 11:16 PM

Synopsis for Agent Carter:

Quote:

ABC presents its second action packed series from the creative minds at Marvel in “Marvel’s Agent Carter,” inspired by the feature films Marvel’s "Captain America: The First Avenger" and Marvel’s "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," along with the short "Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter."

Years before Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. team swore to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive, there was Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell, Marvel's "Captain America: The First Avenger," Marvel's "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"), who pledged the same oath but lived in a different time when women weren’t recognized as being as smart or as tough as their male counterparts.

But no one should ever underestimate Peggy.

It's 1946 and peace has dealt Peggy a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy finds herself stuck doing administrative work when she would rather be back out in the field; putting her vast skills into play and taking down the bad guys. But she is also trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life, Steve Rogers – aka Captain America.

When old acquaintance Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper, Marvel's "Captain America: The First Avenger”) finds himself being framed for unleashing his deadliest weapons to anyone willing to pony up the cash, he contacts Peggy - the only person he can trust - to track down those responsible, dispose of the weapons and clear his name. He empowers his butler, Edwin Jarvis (James D'Arcy, “Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World”), to be at her beck and call when needed to help assist her as she investigates and tracks down those responsible for releasing these weapons of mass destruction. But Jarvis, who is a creature of habit and sticks to a rigid daily routine, is going to have to make some major life changes if he’s going to be able to keep up with Peggy.

If caught going on these secret missions for Stark, Peggy could be targeted as a traitor and spend the rest of her days in prison – or worse. And as she delves deeper into her investigation, she may find that those she works for are not who they seem, and she might even begin to question whether Stark is as innocent as he claims.

Sixx 10-28-2014 05:28 AM

Guess that means Howard Stark's gonna be a regular, which is cool.

Also hope for Dum Dum Dugan.

Shadow 10-28-2014 07:00 PM

Heard the rest of the Howling Commandos was going to be in this as well. Cannot wait.

Lock Jaw 10-28-2014 10:02 PM

Show like 10x better with extended cast

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-28-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 4535435)
Guess that means Howard Stark's gonna be a regular, which is cool.

Also hope for Dum Dum Dugan.

dum dum confirmed. He was already in Agents of Shield's season 2 premier.

Sixx 10-29-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 4535911)
dum dum confirmed. He was already in Agents of Shield's season 2 premier.

I know he had a cameo in Agents of SHIELD.

Didn't know he was confirmed for Agent Carter, though.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-29-2014 06:56 AM

Assumed that's what it meant.

Destor 10-29-2014 06:58 AM

Speaking of carter I thought it was a series but the add spot last night said "8 episode event" so I guess its a mini series...honestly im more excited for it now than I was before

Sixx 10-29-2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destor (Post 4536019)
Speaking of carter I thought it was a series but the add spot last night said "8 episode event" so I guess its a mini series...honestly im more excited for it now than I was before

First season of Walking Dead was only 6 episodes long.

What it ends up being depends on the ratings.

Destor 10-29-2014 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 4536023)
First season of Walking Dead was only 6 episodes long.

What it ends up being depends on the ratings.

for sure yeah. personally I feel like I watch enough tv as it is and the thought of marvel mini series' popping up all over the place to me is way more exciting than having another show to keep up with (thankfully I have Hulu and I watch shows while I do carido)

Sixx 10-29-2014 07:35 AM

I just download torrents.

We usually get your shows around here like 1-3 years later (depending on popularity). Recent significant exceptions are Walking Dead that airs a day later (paid channel, which I don't have) and Gotham, which is like 5 days late.

Destor 10-29-2014 08:00 AM

the first time I ever didnt blame someone for pirating..