View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 03:08 PM   #17
The Naitch
RAPTURE READY.

The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Bottom
Austin's heel run was not worthy of one of the biggest icons in the business.

I'm not just quoting him, I'm serious. Not when they make him act like a retard. Same thing with The Rock. I love him as a heel, except for when they have him run from people and shit. When the guys are faces, they don't act like pussies, but all the sudden when they're heel they do, but end up kicking their opponent's ass anyway.

But, Austin acting like Vince was his dad was pretty funny.
what he said ^^^^

I still would've liked to see Rock and Austin go at it with Austin as the heel, but they pre-maturely ejaculated and turned him face shortly after Survivor Series.
The Naitch is offline   Reply With Quote