View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #1265
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Possible Overview of Superman Reboot:

"[Kent is] a young journalist, traveling for the globe, who would rather solve problems and help people without resorting to using his special powers. When he is compelled to use his secret powers to intervene in a crisis in West Africa, Clark returns to Smallville to learn more about his origins and the hero he was born to be."

It's been noted as sounding like Batman Begins, but I personally see a bit of Birthright in there. Also:

People need to calm down. Snyder loves to pretty up shots but this shit about Avatar-ish Superman doesn't even describe his style. Goode as Superman may work, but I'll miss Routh.
Unless Doomsday rises from the plains of West Africa, I'm not sold on this shit at all.

Plus, a CG Superman? Fuck that. This isn't Doctor Manhattan for Christ's sake.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote