View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #1741
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Costume does look pretty weird without the trunks. Either way I'm still feeling pretty pesimistic about this movie. I'm sure it'll make shit-loads of cash due to cinema-goers checking it out, but I really don't think maybe people outside of actual Superman fans giving a shit about Superman anymore. The whole 'invincible guy' thing just doesn't work anymore. It's why people love characters like Spider-Man and Batman, because they're not invincible and have flaws. Or why Hancock (which was an okay film) was an interesting character because he was invincible but an alcoholic.

Plus I've said this many times, but I don't want to see Superman facing Lex Luthor or human-in-appearance enemies anymore. It's 2011, give me Doomsday, Darkseid, Lobo or someone who will look badass on the screen, and will look like they can actually fuck shit up.

I'll reserve proper judgment until I see the movie, but these are my opinions now, before anything has even been released.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote