View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #428
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain of Fun View Post
2 questions

Where can I sell jewelry? I've had these stupid expensive necklaces for fucking ever because no one will buy them.

How do I get married?
Whiterun, from Breezehome go up the road away from the Blacksmith, turn right some dude need Berethar or something buys gems and necklaces. If its magic, try the mage in Dragonreach.

Also, something I have noticed is there is isn't a whole lot of variety of enemies is there.

Giants, Mammoths, Sabre Cats, Bears, Dreugs, Ice/Fire Mages, Necromancers, Bandits, Skreevers, Wolves, Crabs, Spiders, Trolls, Skeletons, Ghosts and Dragons.

Fairly sure I haven't missed many if any. If you have a bad character that kills regular people, then of course there is more.

The game is huge and great to explore but kinda wish there were different types of things to fight. I find I kill near everything far too easy now and the difficulty is near max.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote