Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #505
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
So when you step the challenge level up to silver and gold, what does that do. Tougher enemies? They are pretty damn tough to begin with and I can't image going any higher. Would also help if I wasn't using the default weapon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
I bought that ammo box that is on sale. I think I should've gotten the middle box instead. Or even save for a Spectre kit.
The package on sale is awesome. You get five of everything...however, if you don't want those extra medigel I could take them off your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
You get a lot stronger once you level up and Bronze challenges become easy. Silver and Gold will have more enemies and special enemies like Banshees and Atlases. They'll be tougher too.
They're especially easy when you have a good team of guys all near level 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Yeah. Pretty much been doing the Bronze mission with me and my buddies. None of us really got the gear to make the jump to silver. Just keep winning matches and saving "cash" to grab Vet or Spectre packs.

Supposedly, if you get lucky and get the Black Widow, you won't ever have to grab another gun again cause it's that powerful.
Bah...who needs guns?
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote