View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #30
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
You seem like you could do well with a "big man" style of wrestling. Should probably stop bouncing/jumping so much. Instead of a Stinger Splash in the corner, do a Body Avalanche type deal.

Also, since you are that tall, pretty sure it is mandatory you master the usage of the big boot and the pump handle slam.
All for breaking the "big man mold", DL, but in this case it seems like he should stick to it. With a stable like that, it seems that they should specialize in an area. Rollermacka is the guy with the size. The jumping did seem unnatural only because you were the said size guy.

With that said, congrats on the first match. With ALL things considered, the only problem I had was the powerbomb on you. Seems like if Jew had so much trouble getting you off your feet on account of you being the big man, you should be the one doing the Jackknifing.

I must say, I was entertained by your sport. And, you put it here for all us judgmental pricks to pick apart. Tape one a year from that, and update thread or bump this one. Progress tracking of "The Next Kinda-Big Thing".
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote