View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:05 AM   #31377
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lightbulb

Yup, they had the promo videos out and Heyman knew exactly where to debut him to get a reaction. I mean fuck, he got a WWE audience to care about Balls Mahoney despite his obvious flaws.

December to Dismember still would have been shit regardless of what they did mainly because it was so short, but I really wish they would have done Heyman's idea. The champion had never gone out first in an elimination chamber type match yet, so having CM Punk choke out Big Show would have been a huge build up for him even if he did lose later in the match to Lashley wining the title because that's what the company wanted.

Even after Heyman was fun for a bit though. The Originals vs. New Breed, Punk/Morrison, Stevie Richards, Colin Delany... It was occasionally the best hour of wrestling on TV during that period.

Why the hell they drafted Sandman to Raw I'll never know.