View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #3845
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Here's my more in depth thoughts on why I'm not really hyped about Marvel Now:

I was already trying to have a smaller pull list because of my deflation in enthusiasm and interest in most books, I can actually wait longer to pick up my monthlies without being on the edge now. I mean sure, I'm curious to what happens in Marvel and how characters I know evolve but it doesn't feel like I 'must' stay on top of things every week.

So this news of 'relaunched' books doesn't get my that excited, sure I'm enjoying Avengers vs X-Men (I still need to pick up issue 6 and 7) but I have no desire to go for the long haul on any of the new books so far unless the ones I already get end up getting relaunched (Uncanny X-Force, Deadpool, Amazing Spider-Man) If anything, I can just pick up a few trades at half price 2 or 3 months later and if I like it, keep buying the volumes over singles.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote