View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:07 AM   #5885
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Dark Knight Rises is totally right up there with the other one!!!! Minus the 3rd word. :P Bane's methods are almost as cunning as Ledger's Joker when it comes to taking city hostages and turning it into his own. And I didn't expect a twist there. I never thought he had a "partner." Sorry, can't spoil on that one. There's even a reference to Batman's sidekick Robin.. Man, I never thought his real name other than Dick Grayson.. Ha, again, no spoiler cos well, it's still 3 hours yet I was NEVER EVER BORED. Nolan loves to play emotional endings with a bit of happy face.. Hahahaha. Although it's unlikely Bane will be oscar nominated for best actor. Once again, Nolan knows how to make inception style thrills and viscera to the superhero trends.

As for Anne Hathaway playing Catwoman, it's OK 2nd best... But never thought I'd see the day she'll be channeling Michelle Pfeiffer's femme fatale kick-ass and even gets to ride Batman's biker..

10/10.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote