View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #1586
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

Another game of the year 2013 nominee for me. I could list lots of LOL moments of Deadpool being a talkative noisy prick from making fun of the player's tutorial to the game story, it's almost like he's talking to you the player just to piss off or have a comedy central hour with him.. He almost felt like he really owns this game like as if he's alive inside your comic world.

Best parts was imagining a fangirl and instead he got Cable and he almost squeezed his man tits!!! And slapping Wolverine too.. That was fun.. I love his gross moments in his apartment by taking a shit then I saw this blockout censor thingy and he expanded and goes, "THAT'S BETTER!" My god I couldn't stop giggling and smiling how he's so very talkative and funny everytime I finish a level. I think I finally understand the Deadpool appeal.. Can't wait to finish it and he's like the Ace Ventura/Tex Avery/The Mask of the Marvel universe...
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote