View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #5076
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
You might wanna give it a chance. I still liked it. You might like it more than me. Plus, it's got Thanos, and Thanos is always good.
I'm sure it's alright or good since it's Hickman but I honestly with all the titles and fake hype I lost my ambition to keep up or read 'big' stories and grew jaded with like 95% of comics and in the last few years they piled up and I'm running low on space. Now that Scarlet Spider ended all I get is Deadpool, Superior Spider-Man and Thunderbolts (I may stop since it's terrible so far) but the only book that I'm legit interested in is Dan Slott/Superior Spider-Man and I may pick up Forever Evil in trade. I might get Moon Knight because it's by Ellis and I like MK, but I really need to lay low with how many I get.

I like Thanos as a villain but don't like space marvel very much, but I learned to be content with reading the synopsis
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote