View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #7184
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pretty good run of films lately.

Gravity - Great. Wish I would've watched it in the cinema, but my TV had to do.

Lunopolis - Recommendation from Frank Drebin, finally found it online. Really enjoyed it, check it out if you like time travel paradox stuff.

Don Jon - Eh, it was okay. Nothing special though.

Fruitvale Station - Pretty good, was expecting a little more though. Just didn't feel any sort of attachment to the main character really. Well worth a watch at least if you haven't seen it.

Blue Is the Warmest Colour - Pretty good French "coming of age" film with loads of lesbo blowjobs. Actresses apparently weren't happy with how they were treated and it's not really surprising given the intensity of the sex scenes, one of which is 7 minutes long. Good film though.

The Spectacular Now - Loved it. Right up with Gravity and Prisoners as one of the best films of 2013 for me. Really liked how it kept leaning towards typical teen drama tropes, but then takes it in another direction.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote