View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 06:35 PM   #8489
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Pretty much. "Nintendo Kart" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue like "Mario Kart" though, does it?

What about Nintendo Grand Prix?

There are just so many new possibilities by expanding outside the Mario world. A track in Brinstar with a giant Kraid. A Corneria track in the middle of the war with Andross.
I like the sound of those examples.

If they were to do that, they could just make the next game a special "once only" game that would still be part of the Mario Kart series. Call the game something like "Mario Kart: Invitational" or whatever.

Also, the Piranha Plant weapon is growing on me now. I think maybe I didn't like it at first as I wasn't exactly 100% clear on how to use it. I was having a race online today and I was in first place when someone used a Blooper. I was currently using a Piranha Plant at the time, when just as the Blooper was about to spray it's ink, the Piranha Plant ate the thing in the blink of an eye. I wasn't expecting it at all, so I thought it was both cool and hilarious at the same time.

Speaking of online though, it's slowly being ruined for me now, as more and more people are fire hopping their way to victory. It just sucks the fun out of the race.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote