View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #6270
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I don't get why him and Roman Reigns have gone their separate ways. "One of our brothers turned on us, I guess there's no point of us being brothers anymore either. Seeya."
Ambrose seemed to be the most pissed off at Rollins and being the crazy guy he is, he won't stop until he finally gets Rollins and kicks his ass.

Reigns on the other hand, is angry at Triple H for everything Triple H has done to him (and also Ambrose) recently. (The attacks on The Shield that Triple H coordinated, the handicap matches that Triple H set up, The whole Evolution/Shield feud, as both men were the leaders of each group, and Triple H forbidding Roman Reigns from entering the battle royal this week) Reigns wants to get back at Triple H for all that.

So both Ambrose and Reigns are focusing on/after two different guys, so they quietly went their separate ways to go after those separate men, disbanding The Shield in the process. Though I'm sure they're still going to work together every now and then, as Triple H and Rollins will most likely be doing that too.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote