View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #8136
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jura View Post

Damn. Whenever I see a picture of her, it always reminds me of how much I miss seeing her on WWE television.

I recently found out that she now considers herself retired from wrestling and that she wants to focus on her clothing line, which both sucks and is pretty understandable.

Apparently, the thing that made her decided to terminate her contract was a day she had when traveling to Raw in Baltimore. She was asked to be at Raw, which meant she had to wake up at 4am, travel through bad storms and snow, and because of that, she got stuck in two airports and it made everything pretty hectic for her, only to arrive at the arena and find out that she wasn't even booked. She then remembered that it was the same place she debuted, so she decided to just end where she began.

But in good news, she has said that if she is to ever wrestle again, it would only be for WWE.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote