View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 09:32 AM   #8157
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't usually do this, but if you guys here in the Wrestling Forum would be ever so kind to give your ol' buddy Cool King a vote in his Triple Threat Match he's in for KOTF, that would be swell.

But I can tell that you're thinking, "Why should I vote for you? Why should I support a Cool King reign as King of the Forum?"

Well, a vote for Cool King and your support will:

*End Triple Threat Matches, unless the people of TPWW vote to have one. Cool King will listen to the people of TPWW, no matter what the topic.
*Make Innovator the Deputy King, as it's unfair that he forgot to vote and is now "paying the price", by being in a Triple Threat Match. Innovator is good people.
*Shake things up and not make the KOTF Tournament be as predictable as a 2007 John Cena match.
*End the reign of terror that is my "big bad blue font". My blue font I use in the casual forum will become my default font for all of TPWW.
*Distribute rep to everyone that voted for Cool King, every day for the length of the reign.
*And the "big one", you'll finally get a photo of me. After ten years of several posters demanding one, it'll finally happen. I'll even wear a crown and all that jazz.
*There's also a special surprise that I won't reveal just yet. Though I'll give you all a hint, it involves more than just one of your senses.

So yeah, please vote for Cool King. He'll love you very much, more than he already does, if you do.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote