View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #13907
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Over on reddit there's a thread about a Sitcom with Lesnar/Heyman/Sable which ends up hilarious

My favorite
Quote:
Saxophone jingle as camera pans over the BORK family getting breakfast in the morning]
[HEYMAN walks down the stairs, he is taking a phone call]
HEYMAN: Look, I know you're getting worried about getting your money, but i'm good for it! ....Oh come on, how was I supposed to know that was a napkin?
[AUDIENCE laughs]
[HEYMAN puts down phone and sits at the kitchen table, sighing]
SABLE: You're developing really bad habits with your money, Paul.
BORK: Sable's right, Paul. The only thing you're conquering is your bank account!
[AUDIENCE laughs]
HEYMAN: Oh, haha, very funny. Well, let me tell you something, i'm going to pay back all the money I owe, because my luck is about to take a swing!
[Door opens, CESARO slides through]
CESARO: Did someone say swing?
[AUDIENCE cheer/applause]
ALL: Hi, Cesaro.
CESARO: Could I borrow some salt?
HEYMAN: Get your own!
CESARO: Wow, that's not what I meant by "salt"!
[AUDIENCE laughs, CESARO leaves
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote