View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #7848
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

10/10.

The most adorable buddy robot movie ever. a bit like Johnny No.5/Robocop storyline with a bit of Avatar-ish finale. Almost felt like Die Antwoord dominated the screentime other than Chappie himself turning into a gangsta raging robot. Lots of LOL moments. Die Antwoord's music almost occupied half of the screentime during the funny moments of Chappie being gangsta violent with DA (Cookie Thumper, Baby's On Fire, Fatty Boom Boom) and Enter the Ninja the most epic song played during the finale moments of Chappie.

Poor Yolandi.. I cried my eyes out. Gotta love how Die Antwoord in the movie even have their alias names mentioned plus flaunting their music merchandises on their gangsta troops from orange jackets to Yolandi's pet rats and trademark shorts and sexy shirt on their concerts.

For those who hate Die Antwoord, I suggest you watch this movie. Sure, their music sucks to your personal tastes, but hey it's a funny yet entertaining next level Zef movie, mothafukkas. Don't blame me if you get one of their songs stuck in your head cos the 2nd half of the movie has their music hits blasting during the funny moments of Chappie turning into a ZEF GANGSTA BLING MOTHERFUKKA.. Enjoy.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote