View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 10:29 AM   #908
Eklipse
BrushYo Mouf Like Colgate

Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Didn't fare too well this PCC. I got the legendary and the epic. Guess I'll use them both for fusion food.
It's difficult for me to really devote any time to the game on weekends. I either have my children or I'm busy with my girlfriend, or both. The only time I really get to play is through the day week while I'm at work. (I work at a warehouse and play between trucks). So as long as I have any kind of social life on weekends, I'll never do well in PCC.

Guess my only option is to beef up my RTG deck and hope to do well there. Only problem is I start to struggle about halfway into the SV card. Meaning I have problems winning +3 matches and +1 is too much of a grind for me, so I completely lose interest once I hit the wall.

KoTR would be a good way to go, but with 3MB I have issues getting past the quarter finals. The leader in my current KoTR has the pro Cena from this past PCC. Not using it but I know he has it.

I can do Survivor ++ tier in exhibition but with so many 3MB it's hard just to get a win, so I have to 3MB down to Survivor+.
Eklipse is offline   Reply With Quote