View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 01:29 AM   #6159
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastway View Post
Warpath was the younger brother of Thunderbird and the shared a similar moveset. Super strength,speed and I think limited flight. He was more or less a more powerful less racist version of his big brother.

I am looking forward to see what they do with RedWolf... they have a chance to tackle some issues with the character if they so desire.

Wyatt Wingfoot wasn't too bad of an Indian character as characters go

I would sooner they make new exciting non white characters rather than repackage old ones but since there has been no real success when doing that i suppose Marvel and Dc will have to work with what they got.

Dc's Milestone comics weren't bad but like many of the alternate lines the big two were publishing they got real stupid real fast.
No flight. And super strength and speed is the definite lazy of superpowers.

Also, if I remember right, the very first issue featuring Warpath had him wrestle a fucking buffalo while talking to himself in a "indian herb" haze.
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote