Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 04:07 PM   #4324
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Dale Newstead View Post
Their pitching situation is a little bit dire at the moment. Don't really agree with the move but he'll give you 200 plus innings and his age isn't as relevant since he's a knuckleballer. Price is all but gone but I could see them QOing Estrada and likely picking up a first round draft pick for their troubles and nabbing a pitcher in the draft. (Who will most likely not pan out lol)
I wouldn't rule out them keeping Price.... he seemed to have a lot of fun with that team and if they could come close to the money he'd receive elsewhere, I think he may stick around..... I'd definitely resign Estrada, never going to be a #1 starter, but a solid 3-4 guy that will eat innings and will hardly ever have a bad night.....Restocking up the minors may not be a terrible idea either.....