View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #24177
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
On the issue of Cornette: You make it sound like good wrestling needs to be successful anyway, yet you're a fan of Lucha Underground? They seem to have a few seasons mapped out, but don't tell me they're *thriving* with their 217,000 viewers a week, or whatever they get. It's still got 98% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Jari, don't become a Cynick shadow where you can't separate quality from success.
Yes I am a fan of Lucha Underground, a critically acclaimed TV show, that your hero has referred to as the worst thing to ever happen to the business or words to that affect, in it's infancy which I firmly believe will go on to do better and bigger things if they can score the right kind of deal with regards to how the product is broadcast.

If you're going around telling me that someone is a creative genius without being able to point out any actual sign of genius (did he create the Hell in a Cell or is that just his word cause, you know, people in the wrestling business are notoriously honest? I also could have sworn I remember HBK saying he had seen a cage match with a ceiling and he proposed that idea to Vince)
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote