View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #33029
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I'll just say it like this. It's people like Mauro who cause everyone with mental illness to have a stigma attached to us. Like we need to be handled delicately for our own good.

Fuck that noise. I don't need anyone to wear kid gloves around me. I'm not going to knowingly put myself into a situation where I need to be handled with care. I don't need a safe space to live my life.
I love you so much Seph but speaking as someone who's dealt with mental illness myself...I have to agree with the following reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
I personally believe you need to separate your own experience from someone elses. You still have no fucking clue what happened and I don't think you are representing yourself well.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote