View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 08:23 PM   #34622
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Yeah, I gotta echo Noid: I don't get Alexa Bliss either. She's pretty bleh .
Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
I can third the Alexa notion, other than being eye candy.
Sanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Yeah, I'm not gonna compare her to asuka or charlotte, but ignoring how much she's improved is just being unfair.
People do, man. There are some who say she is the best in-ring worker the women's division has. But I'm not saying she hasn't improved. Of course she's improved. She's improving all the time. She's only in like the 4th year of her career. If she's not improving, something is wrong. And for the limited amount of time she has had training, she is far better than where she should be. I've alway said that.

I still just think she needs a lot of work. I think her acting is pretty atrocious, her mugging is pretty annoying and early on in that SmackDown role, you could see her focusing on patting her head and rubbing her tummy at the same time. She's just not polished and that is fine.

But improving =/= great. Improving is a process through which you increase in ability level. Heidenreich may have improved between the years of 2004 and 2005, but what does that necessarily mean about his ability level?
Mr. Nerfect is online now   Reply With Quote