View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 10:48 AM   #36844
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
They are sucking the life out of everything.

I try to avoid ranting but I started off skipping shows but never missed PPV, then I decided to only watch PPV, then I wasnt that bothered about missing them. Then I realised wrestling wasn't a thing for me anymore and tried to force myself back in. Finally, after years of "struggle", I cancelled network after Mania, and nowadays I barely even look at results.

It is a sad state of affairs and the empty arenas show that people are tired of it. Instead of being defensive and coming up with excuses, HHH should be worried about what state he inherits the company in.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote