View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:28 PM   #39499
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Rookies from NXT Season One employed:
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Heath Slater

Rookies from NXT Season Two employed:
Bray Wyatt
Curtis Axel
Percy Watson
Titus O'Neil

Rookies from NXT Season Three employed:
Naomi

Rookies from NXT Season Four employed:
Byron Saxton
EC3
Fandango
Konnor

All things considered I'm shocked there are still this many around - although if you wanted to you could cross out Percy Watson and EC3 since they were both gone for ages.

Wonder who will stick around longest. Naomi is the youngest having only turned 30 in November, but I have to think eventually she'll leave the business once she and Jimmy Uso decide to start a family.

Bray's the second youngest, turns 31 in a few months. Probably a safe bet to be the last one actively competing in WWE of the group - even if they do absolutely nothing with his character they always like to keep around a token weirdo.

Axel and Titus are two guys I never thought would last this long but I think both have a good chance at landing jobs post in-ring career. Axel as a trainer and Titus as either a manager or ambassador.
Percy Watson is still there?

He must be on NXT as I don't watch that.

I can definitely see Titus being an ambassador as from what I know, the man is gold for the company when it comes to that type of stuff. Especially when it involves children and parenting (mostly fathering).
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote