View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 11:40 PM   #298
Dark One
King of Suplexes/Oxy

Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
lol Roman vs Brock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Guess Vince is never going to learn with Reigns' booking and direction. Pretty much made the match at Extreme Rules meaningless in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
The friendly NY crowd will definitely respond to Brock vs Roman the same way the friendly WM crowd did
I am shocked. Looks like I made the right call.

The only way this works in the end—and I don’t remember who posted this before—is if Roman wins to the expected cacophony of boos, Braun’s music hits, he cashes in the briefcase, and leaves New York with the belt and more over than Stone Cold, The Rock, and God combined for saving us all.

That said, Roman will probably win, Kevin Owens will get an Eddie Guerrero style DQ to steal the case, try to cash in, and lose to a single spear because fuck you.
Dark One is offline   Reply With Quote