View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 01:10 PM   #24
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think Hulk Hogan thinks white people are better than black people.

Not 100% mind you, but that's the impression that I get. That's the core issue presented when you have people opposed to race mixing these days.

My mother was from Honduras and she married my pure-bred white father and even she thought "mixed race marriage" was bad because of how "society" viewed it. She felt that the children from such marriages were often persecuted so it was better to avoid that sort of thing altogether.

I don't think that's where Hulk Hogan is coming from. I think Hogan is a giant asshole who gets a billion passes from everybody based on his former popularity and current nostalgia. I think he grew up in circles that generally looked down on black people and adapted to this 24/7 self-promotion world we live in quite well. He's obsessed with recapturing the importance he once had, but will never ever be that relevant again.

Wrestling fans, I predict, won't give a shit.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote