View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #44939
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Much as I loved the initial Nexus angle though, if you really break down the group with some objectivity, it was probably never going to succeed long-term. Wade Barrett and Skip Sheffield were the only two guys in that group who had any real chance to achieve stardom in that group, and the latter shattered his ankle two months in.

I've LOVED Heath Slater since pretty much 2012, once he dedicated himself to becoming a comedy dude, he's gold. But he looked fucking ridiculous having to act all serious as a heel.

Darren Young was another guy who looked ridiculous trying to act serious, and he wasn't all that good in the ring to boot.

Justin Gabriel was cool, but at his size there was only so far he was going to go. Nowadays there are dozens of guys who can do what he does better than him.

Michael Tarver at least had an imposing look, but could've never been anything more than a bodyguard type.

David Otunga is the double whammy - looked absurd playing a serious heel and also one of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote