View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 01:02 AM   #1574
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I do like that they've set up Sami Callihan vs Cage. That's a great X Division feud with two different styles that should be interesting.

Rosemary returning to take on Su Yung has been building all year and I'm ready for Rosemary's return. Tessa should hold the title until Rosemary gets out of the undead realm and challenges her.

As for the tag titles they've got LAX/OVE that could start things off but also could see LAX/Lucha Bros idmf LAX gets past OVE. Tag division has been the weakest in my opinion which is why I thought doing the LAX/OGz feud was a good idea to hide it. They've built up Lucha Bros and KM & Bah in the mean time, OVE was already established.

Not sure what is up with the main event scene. Could see it being a work but at the same time can see it being real. I feel like Aries should have won but also understand why they'd go with Johnny. If it is a work they did a good job but completely undermined their BFG main event in the process. If it's real than they have a serious problem with keeping their top talent happy between this and the Alberto El Patron deal earlier in the year.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote