View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 03:10 AM   #308
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The move of SDLive to FOX I feel will either be a glorious success (due to FOX giving meticulous and specific guidelines in regards to production quality and storylines...the Kevin Dunn era could soon end) or be a massive failure. My gut feeling is it will be one or the other.

I predict they will send the big stars to SD, because why would FOX want to promote stars on a NBCUniversal Cable station, and WWE will view FOX as potential to garner more viewers and fans via being available to more eyeballs than USA Network. Worst case scenario is RAW's ratings collapse significantly on USA as it clearly becomes the "B" show and SD flops bc no one wants to watch it on a Friday night, regardless of the network. SD possibly gets relegated to Fox Sports shortly after. Then WWE, in a worst case scenario, has both of their signature programs at a significant ratings deficit and both draw for live tv what current house shows draw, 1,500 - 2,000 fans.

Oddly enough if that happens I could still see WrestleMania being a huge success, because there will always be enough of a hardcore fanbase to attend a stadium show, once yearly, despite the current tv, based on the name recognition of the event.
slik is offline   Reply With Quote