View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 06:02 PM   #63
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This is a wrestling forum. You talk about wrestling here. I can't believe so many people get butt-hurt when shit wrestling gets shat on. I've done this spiel before, but I'll do it again:

I am a wrestling fan. I can't just give it up and switch it off. It would be nice if I could just not give a fuck about the wrestling landscape. But I do. My obsessive nature compels to me follow something about the industry. So fuck you right off for telling me I should just not follow if I don't specifically like Raw every week. Fuck you right in the holes. It might be that easy for you, you fucking cunt, but it's not for me. I've stopped following about as much as I can, and for someone who used to fucking watch Heat and Velocity with an active mind, that is a huge personal step.

I hope that wrestling gets better. I have been super-positive in the AEW thread, because I am hanging out for something from them. I started the AEW thread. But when it is shit, I will call it shit, and if you don't want to read it? Don't. But, please -- stop trying to make people's fandom for wrestling behave the same as yours. And stop blanket-projecting qualities onto people based on their online personas.

Now I'm going to go on a bike ride up to the mountains, because I live such a miserable life. I might stop for an ugly coffee and enjoy the wildlife too. So sad it's impossible to be negative about the state of WWE and not let it spill into other areas of your life. I guess you have to be a sad-sack when you just don't like fucking Elias or something. Morons.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote