View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 01:11 PM   #19
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I've always been a WWE guy but I did watch WCW. Indie brands do nothing for me, Japan does nothing for me, so it's WWE or nothing. I think I will give AEW a chance but I think it will be a glorified TNA.

After WrestleMania I cancelled the network after 4 years. Even the network got brutal because all they seem to show is NXT which is ok but I don't want to watch various regions of NXT all day every day. I loved all the other shows and the retro stuff but they stopped showing that consistently (I think every cable/internet provider does the network differently).

Raw is completely unwatchable with the shitty camera work, cutting to commercials mid match, replaying 5 times what we just watched earlier in the show. Smackdown isn't much better but being 2 hours keeps everything tighter. They have pretty much made world titles completely irrelevant.

I can't get behind 5'6'', 175 pounders as champs (Never got behind Rey) or even going against normal sized guys. The wrestlers need to be bigger than life otherwise I cannot suspend disbelief.

The writing has been so bad for so long, I've finally for the first time since I was a teenager not watched this week. It's kind of nice.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote