View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 04:27 PM   #308
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
If the thread title says "major spoilers inside" then what is the issue... People should be able to post spoilers in the thread... And people who don't want it spoiled should avoid the thread if it says "MAJOR SPOILERS INSIDE"... Confused about the argument...

I edited the title to say that after Rammsteinmad decided to post the ending just to make some sort of demented point.

This lot are arguing over not wanting to use spoiler tags despite me repeatedly saying do what you like because I'll edit thread titles accordingly.

There's a difference between discussing a topic and posting purely to give away details.

So I'll say it again, if people don't want to use spoiler tags I will edit the thread titles.

Do you want me to say it again?
Seanny One Ball is online now   Reply With Quote