View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 02:50 PM   #49
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I don't know if AEW would of signed these guys anyway to be honest. maybe Heyman to act as a consultant, but i think the AEW guys are fine on their own. But it is funny seeing the WWE keep on going to the well to make something work. We've had the 24/7 title, Taker/Golderberg and now this announcement recently.

I don't really see these two helping at all. Vince is still running the show and his creative has been pretty shit for a while and he doesn't seem to want to change. They're still a billion dollar company though so i guess why would he? he probably doesn't give a fuck about Monday Night Raw or Tuesday Night Smackdown anymore
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote