View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 03:47 AM   #1483
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great fight between Juice and Shingo. I really think they’re going to use this G-1 to elevate Juice to the next level. Maybe towards an IC title match at Wrestle Kingdom. Guy has busted his ass the last few years, and deserves it.

So happy they’re following through with Shota being Moxley’s protoge.

Ahaha blowing Miho a kiss.

Good match. Death Rider so much better than the dirty deeds.

Yano and Naito antics were fantastic. Fucking ear to ear smile through that whole match. Marked out hard for the finish.

Lotta people talking about Ishii vs Moxley. I’m more excited about Cobb tbh.

Fuck those forearm and chops in the corner.

God damn Cobb is impressive.

Love it when Ishii hulks up and steps into forearms.

Amazing. Somehow exceeded my expectations.

SPOILER: show
My fucking BOY Goto getting the win. Holy shit.

Really good match. White in full shitstain heel mode. Ishii vs Cobb still MOTN, though.

First night of b block was fucking amazing.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote