View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 10:38 AM   #373
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Another thing that feels played out about anytime they bring back legends is that they always have to be portrayed as a face. Kevin Nash has said a few years ago that he loved what Bullet Club were doing in Japan. Couldn't Hall and Nash have stood behind the OC and made it a 5 on 5 instead of just merging DX and nWo into a babyface supergroup because Kliq?

I just think you can add more to stories to not only use legends to put over current talent but to also let those characters stay true to themselves. I remember when Edge had to play the helpless legend in peril when Rollins threatened to break his neck with the Curb Stomp if Cena didn't agree to reinstate the Authority. As soon as Cena relented, Edge should've popped right up and he and Rollins have a laugh. Rollins enlisted a fellow sleazeball to trick Cena. It's totally something Edge would've done at the height of his career during the Rated-R Superstar days.
Yes, I thought the whole time Nash and Hall would attack the rest. they even were behind the other guys for a few seconds when they were doing the stare down and i thought yes they are going to do it. and then i remembered they don't do anything out of the ordinary anymore
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote