View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 01:39 AM   #963
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I went into this match not really loving Drew McIntyre. I even posted about it earlier. But he's very good at what he does, lol. And this show went a long way to making him a guy with potential to being a guy realizing it. It's been a long time since a wrestling story has actually been able to endear someone to me, so I'd say this was pretty fucking effective.
I'm kinda in the same boat. I didn't really get him when he came back and others were immediately pretty high on him. But a few months ago, I can't tell you exactly when, I started warming up to him. He's been slowly building steam all fall/winter and tonight, when he had his biggest opportunity to showcase himself thus far, he fucking shined. He played his part perfect. When he stared down Lesnar after the elimination until he left while still fighting a couple people off? You can't ask for a better performance than that. I'm sold on him being a very solid main eventer at this point. We'll see if he can run with the momentum now.

Also he is a v attractive dude. Easily top 5 in WWE. Say what you will, but you can't ask for a much better look for a guy at the top of your card.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote