View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 11:03 PM   #5121
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Alright. I'm actually excited this thread is still going. Since my last run here I've gotten ridiculously into DC. I'm making my way through all of rebirth at the moment. Currently caught up with:

Flash Rebirth
Batman Rebirth
Superman Rebirth
Action Comics Rebirth
Super Sons

Working on:
Nightwing (Issue 25 atm)
Red Hood/Outlaws (Issue 20)

I've gotta say, rebirth has been fucking awesome for the most part. Tom King Batman is a little baffling sometimes because it essentially feels like a romance novel but I cant help but like it more than dislike it. There's valid reasons to dislike it but Tom King is a fantastic writer, IMO. Even when I dont like the stories that are being told, they're always told well. Initially wasn't digging Seeley Nightwing but I think I'm back in after "Nightwing Must Die." Williamson Flash is tits as fuck. Not sure if I'm in with all of the different "forces" that were introduced because it feels like a rehash of the Lantern colors in a way but everything else has been on point. Superman Rebirth was almost life changing. I've never been able to dive into Supes until now but it's been the most enjoyable series I've read so far.

I'm going to read all of rebirth, just going to take me a moment. Might not read Batwoman though because I don't want to repeatedly slam my head against my desk.
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote