View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 11:59 PM   #359
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Impact fired Joey Ryan and Dave Crist while Michael Elgin got hit with a suspension for the time being.

I'd be surprised if Ryan isn't put on a sex offender's list when this is all done since the amount of stuff on him keeps piling and even includes more incidents with underage women.

Meanwhile an old accusation against Brock Lesnar committing sexual harassment during his early years in WWE recently resurfaced.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...ock_lesnar_of/
Hasn't Michael Elgin's past been kind of known about by everyone for quite some time now? I may have disconnected from the story and blocked out details and the like, but I know his name has been flung around and New Japan even stopped using him.

I'm not saying TNA shouldn't do anything, but taking the seriousness of these issues to one side for a second -- it's pretty weird that TNA, the home of wrestling's reprobates -- is putting on a public face in regards to this movement. I guess that's "smart" and what they should do, but it's just...weird. I dunno. Is Moose going to get suspended because of his past of domestic violence that TNA knew about when they hired him?

Got no clue how bad the Joey Ryan stuff was getting. I knew the guy was a creep and have long objected to his general existence in wrestling, but this is making me really sad. I'm glad the guy is finished -- obviously not glad it happened in the first place -- but there's something jarring about how bad it's getting with him. Maybe it's because he hid it all behind "jokes" about people touching his penis and putting Easter baskets on his crotch "for the kids." Eh, it's just dark shit.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote