View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 07:22 PM   #18
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My thing with Cornette is he pretty much said "if you close your business or go into rehab to treat 'something else' that could cause the abuse, you're admitting guilt."

To me, that sounds like a guy telling you his playbook. Act like it's business as usual and that the claims are utterly preposterous so that you sound credible. Again, the claims could be complete nonsense and a way to fuck over Cornette, you never know. But just because he's brushing them off and acting confident he couldn't have done anything questionable doesn't mean shit.

Anyway, I don't see this getting all that far other than to make the people who hate Cornette hate him that much more while emboldening "the cult." Really difficult to nail someone for this, and Cornette already doesn't work for anyone.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote