View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 06:36 PM   #57007
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
He's not wrong about a lot of it. He clarified recently that they're trying to push women as equally as men when there aren't nearly as many good female workers as there are men.

Again, as I've said many times, the Women's Revolution doesn't really work because they don't have the depth ton the roster to make it work. You've got a handful of good to great workers, and the rest are anywhere from tolerable to the drizzling shits. And they seem to really like pushing the ones who are the drizzling shits.
I'd blame WWE's general incompetence way more for any failures with the Women's Revolution and Evolution movements than anything depth or talent related.

I'd also argue that WWE does have the depth needed to make it be a real game changer but have been constantly stunting its true potential because they simply can't get away from their bad habits. NXT has already shown that when you take away WWE's bad approach to things, a women's division can easily thrive and be just as successful in carrying a brand as their men's division.

Like only WWE could take something as monumental as women main eventing Mania for the first time and instead of using that as the springboard of the next big phase, they quickly squander all of that momentum because they never actually cared about it to begin with. That showed big time once Ronda left.
Emperor Smeat is online now   Reply With Quote