View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 08:24 AM   #572
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If it doesn't interest you I get it. For me it's an important story because CZW was the evolution of ECW. CZW was doing it's thing near the end of ECW, it had it's fan base which I was not apart of. It seemed like backyard wrestling mixed with steroids to me. It was way to brutal but at the same time worked for me to enjoy. But it does have a following. It started with the love for Japanese death matches which I used to have a peaking interest in. But I learned that this type of Wrestling really has very little to offer.

All that said. Nick as the main guy for GCW these days is quite relevant. They are probably the funnest live show in the US right now. It's taken the spot of PWG, ROH, and what ECW used to be as the "underground" company that is providing the inspiration for a lot going on in the mainstream.

For me this was one of the most captivating episodes yet. Cage is a live wire, he's a flash from the past, something you don't see these days in wrestling. The Arquette story was the crescendo that tied it all together. Complete insanity.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote